Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tonights Result

Sawbridgeworth...0 Southend Manor....1

Very young Manor side seal a win through Aaron Baldwin. Second good win in 4 days considering they currently have over 6/7 first team regulars out injured!

Well Done Boris, Russ and the Boys! applause

Steve and Russell work wonders every single season to be fair and always are Mid-table or above!

Also, over the past few seasons they have seen and helped decent young players progress and the management duo never hold the boys back...inclusive of Jack Buckfield (Billericay), John Easterford (Brentwood) and Grant Khory Davinson (Gt Wakering).

Doing an Eton Manor....I would`nt go that far as unlike Eton Manor, Southend Manor have practically a zero budget!

Still, all fun down the Areana!

Up the Manor

K Jr. - duhhhhhhhhhh........ my hair does not affect my brain capacity, just providing an info update to those less knowledgable....

11-0, no chance, i will have to have a look, FB has been banned at work by the I.T kents, well you are in my team so it explains the leaky defence, and smallsy in goal, well.......