Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Herts Senior Centenary Trophy Final (TONIGHT)

Senior Centenary Trophy Final

Hoddesdon Town v Hertford Heath

KO 7.45 pm at The County Ground Letchworth

Anyone popping over tonight??

Fraid we Hertingfordbury Parkers are otherwise engaged, but good luck anyway! cheerleader

This must have been a final of Blackpool v Bolton proportions with just three posts, what was the result. Hector Varela texted me yesterday afternoon to ask if it was worth going, I advised him to stay home and watch Tanya and Max sort out their differences instead

Chin up Cliff. Im sure Kentish Town will win some silverware one day.....

Took a few videos of the game if anyone wants a look

CUP FINAL VIDEOS

Nice one Jonno! Can't wait for the local derbies when you join us in the Prem next season!

Originally Posted By: Horace
when you join us in the Prem next season!

Horace - Don't you mean if, going by the way Hoddesdon struggled to beat Sun Postal Sports on Saturday. Personally I don't think they will do it with unpredictable Arlesey Athletic, New Bradwell and Stony Stratford still to visit Lowfield, they could well just get a solitary point from those three games or three at best. Then there are difficult trips to Amersham, Cheshunt, Haringey, Winslow and of course Kentish Town to negotiate.

Yeah thanks Doug.

And yes Horace, regular Hertford/Hoddesdon derbies will be bundles of fun!! Lots of "Hoddesdon rejects" for me to sing about from the stands! Hahaha! Only jokin!!

and a few Hertford 'rejects' for them to sing about as well...

Toski, Aaron, Teasdale and Fitkin have all played for them!

I see that there is some quite good coverage of the game and pictures in the Hertfordshire Mercury:

http://www.hertfordshiremercury.co.uk/hertfordshiremercury%2Dsport/DisplayArticle.asp?ID=301280