Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Division 1 Cup Final - Saturday 3 May 2008

Originally Posted By: AWK
Great pics HTFCew excited

The bottom left picture doesn't go to the big picture when you click on it though (the link should end with jpg instead of htm)

http://www.ssmfl.org/winners1.jpg

And what shirt is Rhodes wearing?

Thanks AWK - have fixed it now.

Originally Posted By: AWK
Great pics HTFCew excited

Thanks AWK. I managed to find time to take a few in between boot licking. I also spoke to the Holmer Green chairman and he said they will definitely still be in the league next season.

I hope the photographer we brought with us didn't steal your thunder, you probably thought you had a monopoly on the photography. You do take good shots though I give you that.

Originally Posted By: Football Man

Not to forget the remarkable copy one of my mates picked up on a visit to their "home" game at Brimsdown last season, whereas the second half of the programme was an exact replica of the first only upside-down!

Not everyone was unhappy with that programme though Football Man

ktprogramme.jpg

Originally Posted By: HTFCew

Thanks AWK. I managed to find time to take a few in between boot licking. I also spoke to the Holmer Green chairman and he said they will definitely still be in the league next season.

Good news about Holmer Green, reading what I did on the another site it sounds like they have genuine worries about the future in regards to forthcoming regulations that will be introduced.

Did you get any pictures of Rhodes celebrating when Haringey scored?

There could be a few clubs disappearing from the Prem at the end of next season unless the FA change their minds (again). I'm sure a thread was started about that a while ago. There's lack of seating/cover at quite a few grounds.

AWK - Is that Kirsten Dunst by any chance, you must be psychic as I PM'd Horace just before you posted to ask him to find that photo of Kirsten he posted on here a few months back. Actually I didn't move a muscle when Haringey scored yesterday but I did clap politely when 'our' Captain held the trophy aloft.

I haven't shouted about it from the roof tops this season and fully expect Hoddesdon Town to reclaim the coverted SSML Division 1 programme of the year award at the AGM next month.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
AWK - Actually I didn't move a muscle when Haringey scored yesterday but I did clap politely when 'our' Captain held the trophy aloft.

Spoken like the true supporter you allegedly are!!!

Haven't done too well with your prayers this season. I think you need to change your god.

Perhaps you can now concentrate on praying for HBFC to get stuffed every game next season.This season is over , get over it.

PS Nice to see the real true KT committee, players and supporters and congratulate them in person for a great season. Good luck next season.