Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Division 1 Cup Final - Saturday 3 May 2008

Folks - Just to let you know 'our' Division 1 Cup Final against Ampthill Town will take place at London Colney on Saturday 3 May, kick off 3.00pm:

DIVISION ONE CUP FINAL DETAILS

THE FIRST TEAMS DIVISION ONE CUP FINAL AGAINST

AMPTHILL TOWN WILL TAKE PLACE ON

SATURDAY MAY 3rd

AT

COTLANDSWICK - the home of London Colney FC

Kick Off 3.00pm

Sorry Rhodes.... think Im watching Tanya and Max sort out their differences that day...

I want to know who they have pissed off to warrant the game being played at London Colney?

Originally Posted By: NeutralFan
I want to know who they have pissed off to warrant the game being played at London Colney?

Yes I can't believe John Bacon didn't make a song and dance about it when he found out yesterday and didn't try to get the venue changed, Eric Turner on the other hand wouldn't have batted an eye lid.

• 1 month later...

So who will be attending the big game this afternoon, good luck to Haringey Borough and I hope 'we' can complete a Runners Up and Division 1 Cup double although Stuart Reynolds will no doubt have something to say about that

Originally Posted By: HTFCew
Think I saw you there!

Quite right - Perhaps next time I should wear a better disguise. Thought Haringey just about deserved it but didn't have the opportunity to 'press the flesh' with 'our' most illustrious fan after the game as he obviously didn't wish to mingle in the clubhouse and savour the moment.

Originally Posted By: petethegreek
Haringey Borough won 2-1

So where were you then, I bet you didn't go just because you don't drive which is a lame excuse

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Haringey Borough won 2-1

So where were you then, I bet you didn't go just because you don't drive which is a lame excuse

Rhodes, what is your weird fascination with what other people get up to?
BTW HAVE YOU HAD ANY NEW 'JOB' OFFERS YET? evil

Originally Posted By: k33per No.1
Haringey Borough won 2-1

Rhodes, what is your weird fascination with what other people get up to?
BTW HAVE YOU HAD ANY NEW 'JOB' OFFERS YET? evil

We were fascinated by how Rhodes was glued to The Great one all afternoon, and also amused that not one person seemed to recognise TGO, never mind fall at his feet!

Haringey Borough won 2-1

I was washing my hair.

Originally Posted By: [****!!****] o the north
Originally Posted By: HTFCew
Think I saw you there!

Quite right - Perhaps next time I should wear a better disguise.

The Cockfosters polo shirt didn't give the game away at all!

I thought HTFCew was very unfriendly this afternoon and didn't even attempt to pass the time of day, at least you said hello but still seemed subdued compared to when I saw you at Cheshunt. I see you, and in particular HTFCew, were both sucking up to the SSML Management Committee and talking of falling at people's feet she was almost licking their shoes.

I thought HTFCew was very unfriendly this afternoon and didn't even attempt to pass the time of day, at least you said hello but still seemed subdued compared to when I saw you at Cheshunt. I see you, and in particular HTFCew, were both sucking up to the SSML Management Committee and talking of falling at people's feet she was almost licking their shoes.

with comments like the above Rhodes it is hardly suprising people avoid you.

Yes but that's how it seemed, HTFCew was all over the SSML hierarchy like a rash