Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Kentish Town...Managerless

Originally Posted By: Greg_Dyke
The Non League Paper 2 weeks ago described Rhodes as Assistant Secretary, in it's weekly Kentish Town 4 line piece.

duck

It seems that he has been promoted during the last fortnight.

So who is the Programme Editor?

I don't think Non League Today realised there had been a change of Secretary at the Club and I forgot to mention it as it was the first time I've had dealings with them since meetng Dave Watters and Caroline Barker in person in August at Brimsdown Rovers at a live radio broadcast. I speak to John Lyons at the Non League paper on a weekly basis so obviously he knows who's who at Kentish Town, he tends to be a bit more hands on.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
I don't think Non League Today realised there had been a change of Secretary at the Club and I forgot to mention it as it was the first time I've had dealings with them since meetng Dave Watters and Caroline Barker in person in August at Brimsdown Rovers at a live radio broadcast. I speak to John Lyons at the Non League paper on a weekly basis so obviously he knows who's who at Kentish Town, he tends to be a bit more hands on.

I thought it was Caroline who was the "hands on" one...,maybe John's a bit lonely these days chestram2

Did you read John Lyons interview with Lord Triesman a couple of weeks ago, I wonder if 'Sugar' saw it