Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Kentish Town...Managerless

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
... and Clement's phone is usually switched off as otherwise he wouldn't get a moments peace.

Why, are the CSA after him?

Hookey - No not at all, why do you say that.

Having 'the great one' at the Club though has made me appreciate what it must be like to be a Mourinho, a Wenger or a Alex Fergusson as the media interest can be simply unrelenting especially of late, there is a constant bombardment of phone calls and e-mails and I often can't help wishing that we just had a run of the mill level two or three Coach which I guess is the bog standard for Step 6 level.

Hookey - Is that based purely on the attached Daily Mirror article as there are many inaccuracies, it's very unfair of you to bring it up:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/2007/03/24/the-lost-boy-89520-18801880/

Actually Rhodes, there are a few on here who would dispute the "run of the mill" comment. Tony Galvin played over 30 times for Ireland, New Bradwell also have a class A coach, Ampthill also have top quality, Amersham also had an ex-Crystal Palace player in charge last season, there's Kevin Phillips' brother over at Arlesey. Nothing run of the mill about any of it, we all just get on with it though. Good luck to your man, I hope it works out for him but God knows what else you'll have to talk about if it actually happens!!

I wouldn't judge a coach by his 'Levels'. I was lucky enough to be Managed and coached by ex-players at all levels who taught me more than any badge ever could. Fair play to the people who have the time and or money to go through the levels they earn them and are better for it, but most of the things I pass onto my players were learnt in the changing rooms or out on the pitch. The coaches that are doing their badges will, or should do, all their good work with the kids still developing and more power to them. It's great to see that our young players will at last be properly coached with the ethos being technique and awareness.

jimmy, totally agree with u, not all coaches make good managers as ive seen in the past, being a manager is about man management and knowing your players as individuals, and coaches do what u ask of them, all managers need good coaches behind them to succed.

Originally Posted By: Greg_Dyke
In conclusion
Frank Zanre...Manager
Clement Temile...Head Coach
Hector Varela....Assistant Head Coach
Kevin Young.....Secretary

Willo the Cat - Gregg Dyke very helpfully clarified who our Secretary was earlier today, surely you knew

Originally Posted By: Wader
So the Manager soley hires and fires players (using the basic vernacular here) or do the coaching staff have a say in that as well?

Surely the word of the day...!!

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Originally Posted By: Greg_Dyke
In conclusion
Frank Zanre...Manager
Clement Temile...Head Coach
Hector Varela....Assistant Head Coach
Kevin Young.....Secretary

Willo the Cat - Gregg Dyke very helpfully clarified who our Secretary was earlier today, surely you knew

That just leaves your position.

Non-League Today has you down as Club Secretary but that is Kevin Young's position.

Can you confirm that your official title is Programme Editor as listed in the Spartan League handbook?