Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Kentish Town...Managerless

No that's right, like I said you would think the press would know by now who's who at the Club as we have received enough publicity this season, probably more than some non league Club's get in a life time.

Well i suppose its good that the club receives the publicity.....just think its so wrong that they cant get the facts right and maybe not the best press when they ring to speak to the "manager" and dont get who they are expecting...then maybe its not good press really. Who is responsible at the club for these press interviews Rhodes?

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Yes you would certainly think that the non league football press would know by now that 'the great one' is Head Coach of Kentish Town and not the Manager.

It's all a bit confusing.

The Manager is Frank Zanre. Is that correct?

Non-League Today has you as Club Secretary. I thought you are the Programme Editor.

If you are the Club Secretary, what happened to Kevin Young?

Willo the Cat will confirm that my mobile is white hot all day long with calls from all four corners of the earth and I rarely get any work done, is it my fault if the reporters concerned can't get their facts straight and confuse 'the great one' as being the Club's Manager as opposed to Head Coach.

Willo the Cat will confirm that my mobile is white hot all day long with calls from all four corners of the earth and I rarely get any work done, is it my fault if the reporters concerned can't get their facts straight and confuse 'the great one' as being the Club's Manager as opposed to Head Coach.

.........and confusing the Club Secretary with the Programme Editor.

Originally Posted By: petethegreek
and confusing the Club Secretary with the Programme Editor

I wouldn't call myself a puppeteer and I don't think that the World's press confuse me with the Club Secretary, I gather that the Secretary is usually their first port of call, then the Manager and then 'the great one' himself but I believe all three are difficult to get hold of during the day and Clement's phone is usually switched off as otherwise he wouldn't get a moments peace. I hope that clears the matter up once and for all.

Originally Posted By: petethegreek
and confusing the Club Secretary with the Programme Editor

I wouldn't call myself a puppeteer and I don't think that the World's press confuse me with the Club Secretary, I gather that the Secretary is usually their first port of call, then the Manager and then 'the great one' himself but I believe all three refer people on to me, as I'm the only one who knows anything about the story! I hope that clears the matter up once and for all.

I think this whole issue is bound to get confused when the messenger still believes if he sails far enough he'll drop off the edge of the world. biglaugh

Originally Posted By: Special1
I think this whole issue is bound to get confused when the messenger still believes if he sails far enough he'll drop off the edge of the world. biglaugh

Special1 - Not at all, thanks to your Countryman Vasco de Gama.
Seriously though I can't understand why this topic is dragging on, I thought we had cleared up the confusion in that 'the great one' is Head Coach at Kentish Town however I suppose you can't blame the press for getting their wires crossed.

I suppose you can't blame the press for getting their wires crossed.

No, we can blame you for deliberately misinforming them laugh