Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Latest Ticket Info

PatMan

From the offish site HERE There is an update on ticket sales for next week...

FA Trophy Final tickets go on sale at Stonebridge Road this Monday, March 31, and will be available for purchase on subsequent weekdays and home games until the end of the season. Fans can queue to purchase tickets from 9.00am-4.30pm and will need to go to the Away Supporters turnstiles (that is, the car-park entrance situated beyond the home turnstiles and advertising hoardings in the direction of Swanscombe).

Telephone sales will also open at 9am-4.30pm on Monday 31 March. Call 01474 569 436 for the dedicated ticket line.

Tickets can be paid for with cash, by card or by cheque.

My understanding is that the upper tier needs a guaranteed minimum amount of seats sold to make it worthwhile. The problem is stewarding costs. It is actually possible that in a worse case scenario , the upper tier opens and costs more than it takes in and hence the profit for the club will be diminished rather rather then just sell lower tier tickets.

Anyone know if its 30k lower, 30k upper, 30k "Club Wembley" and other free-loaders? This would then mean that after the initial 15k (each team), the upper tier would HAVE to be opened for more tickets.

I don't doubt Fleet could put a good few more than 15k through the gate esp with the MyFC interest, but if Torquay are there the following week for a play-off game, they might not want to take up the allocation. This could mean the entire stewarding costs being met by Fleet - a huge amount of tickets would then need to be sold.

I think stewarding is split down the middle . Then whats left is split into thirds. One third for each club and a third to keep the FA afloat (gawd bless em). However if only fleet wanted upper , then may be a little different.

Im looking into buying a small compact (similar to jeffs) camera , as my fuji is a SLR and a bit bulky. A few photo oportunities like Bobby Moore Statue and HJ chatting up SJ will surely pop up(as long as HJ doesnt)

Originally Posted By: Riverview Supporter

Im looking into buying a small compact (similar to jeffs) camera , as my fuji is a SLR and a bit bulky. A few photo oportunities like Bobby Moore Statue and HJ chatting up SJ will surely pop up(as long as HJ doesnt)

He was 'allegedly' bad enough before the Aldershot semi-final with a 12 o'clock kick-off... A 2.30 start time could be hmmm, interesting

Here's to a great day!

Originally Posted By: PatMan

He was 'allegedly' bad enough before the Aldershot semi-final with a 12 o'clock kick-off... A 2.30 start time could be hmmm, interesting

Here's to a great day!

Aahh. Leave Harry alone. You can appreciate his excitement of reaching his first semi whilst being in the company of the opposite sex. bolt

Looks like the club listened or were aware of the concerns of the regular supporters. I was looking forward to sitting next to Mongolian Bloghead and Logginlarry

What about poor Nelson's Tool? I hear he so wanted to meet ya!