Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Congratulations to Merstham

Teflon

Hear hear. Always had a soft spot for them. In the couple of league games AFCW played there, in the first one the chairman came round shaking everyone's hand (crowd was approx 1600!) and in the second game someone (could well have been Mr Chairman again) came round the crowd giving every kid a chocolate egg.

Good luck in the Ryman League and hope we draw you away in the League Cup!

Thanks guys. I shall pass on the messages. It was really great to see so many players and managers from other teams down there yesterday - of course the amount of cancelled games helped that!

It was a really good day and I know it means so much to everyone at the club especially after being denied promotion a couple of years ago on a technicality. Anyway, that can finally be forgotten. Ryman, here we come! Hopefully we can hold our own. Certainly in the games against Chipstead and Tooting and Mitcham this year in the Surrey Senio Cup, we did well so fingers crossed.

And TRS, yes that sounds exactly like the sort of thing that Ted would do! smile

For some reason my head really hurts today, not sure why....