Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Supporters Match v Lego (Staff not men)

Martin

Radders has arranged for us to take on some of the Staff from Lego on an 11 a side floodlit pitch at Langley Grammer School. The game is on Friday 2nd May kick off at 7pm. I will try and speak with the usual suspects in the coming weeks but you can either leave a message here or send a PM if you are available.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think we are ok for numbers but will be double checking tomorrow. If we can aim to be there for 6.30 for a 7pm kick off.

Ok then, at the moment I have a provisional squad of 15 with six of those maybes!!

The squad is:

Lawrence, Gary, Radders, Me, Liam, Adrian, Graham, Webby, Charlie, Matty C, William, Dom, Hackett, Marcus and Dam.

I have Liam, Charlie, Adrian, Gary, Dom and Dam listed as only maybes.

I have asked a few others but if anyone else is interested please let me know. Obviously if all those 15 turn up we will be fine.