Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Result Mon 31 March 2008

SPARTAN SOUTH MIDLANDS LEAGUE

RESULTS & FIXTURES

MARCH 2008

MONDAY 31st

PREMIER DIVISION

Ruislip Manor 3-3 Chalfont St Peter

SPARTAN SOUTH MIDLANDS LEAGUE

RESULTS & FIXTURES

MARCH 2008

MONDAY 31st

PREMIER DIVISION

Ruislip Manor 3-3 Chalfont St Peter

James Shipperley 14p (91) Alan Hedley 15

Frankie Altomare 49, 78 Terrell Lewis 21

Bradley Bubb 51

One of the best games of football I've seen in ages. Chalfont are a good side but we kept battling against them for 90 minutes (plus about seven of stoppage!)

Look forward to Hertford on Saturday.

Hi Lato

Sounds a brilliant game. Looking forward to Saturday too!

Red carpet being borrowed from Hoddesdon (the one they got last year when Rhodes told them an important Nigerian digitary was coming to the game!)

Horace

hopefully MB100 plus myself should be there along with the usual suspects that were photographed last season looking surprisingly happy despite being 5-0 down at the time. Spider will be at Watford (oh the shame of it!) but MB and myself will gladly tread the red carpet.

Oh god, Ive just read the above post back to myself and it doesn't come across at all well or how I intended....

Originally Posted By: Lato
Spider will be at Watford (oh the shame of it!)

That's a surprise, why does he bother as they're not going to get promotion this season

Yes but it brought you out of the woodwork didn't it. Anyway Watford should be utterly ashamed of themselves for all the points they have dropped this season, they should have had the Championship wrapped up by Easter, I don't know how you can sit sit through that rubbish at Vicarage Road.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Yes but it brought you out of the woodwork didn't it. Anyway Watford should be utterly ashamed of themselves for all the points they have dropped this season, they should have had the Championship wrapped up by Easter, I don't know how you can sit sit through that rubbish at Vicarage Road.

giggle giggle giggle

No it didn't old fruit, read my post again I had something else to share, your drivel was purely incidental (as well as being wholely predictable). Bye.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Originally Posted By: Lato
Spider will be at Watford (oh the shame of it!)

That's a surprise, why does he bother as they're not going to get promotion this season

now some people could argue that the highlighted section above could apply to Rhodes regarding Kentish Town

Lato - Why don't you just swallow your pride and start posting regularly on the Forum again, you know you want to and I bet you are itching to get involved night after night as you cowardly watch us from behind your computer screen. We don't even have to talk about football, what films have you seen lately out of interest at your local flea pit and have you been to any gigs, I see Iron Maiden are playing Twickenham this summer which will please Spidermanor.

So you were at Winslow United v Amersham Town tonight, thanks.

Am revising my prediction for Saturday's game "as we speak"!