Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The League Champions

Apparantly their is a feeling on the Soppybox that we should have been a bit quicker in offering our congratulations on their remarkable feat of buying winning the League Title and promotion. In an effort to right this wrong I have started an "Official" congratulatory thread over there from all at 'ricay who wish to make there feelings on this subject known. I appreciate that may just be me, but if anyone else wants to add to it just hop over to:-

http://chelmsfordcitysoapbox84887.yuku.com/topic/1630

umm... Dill, did you actually look at my post on the Soppybox? Could have done with you yesterday Waterloo to Norbiton?

afro.gif

Rik , I dont really bother with the soppybox as the majority of the posters on there get right on my tits and cant have a laugh ,worked yesterday morning funny enough mostly Pompey fans to Wembley got back in time for our second half apparently Ramsgate had been the better side but from what I saw it was after the Lord Mayors Show kinda stuff , good luck to Ricay next season despite all the banter true clarets are well aware of the gratitude to all at BTFC.

Cheers Dill. Southwest Trains out of Waterloo were kerput, so ended up taking out a second mortgage to the benefit of your compadres in Saarf London.

'kin Transport For London! Hope Boris sorts it out wink