Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Message To Chelmo Fans

Keith.P

Ok then. Just had a look at the table and it now seems we are even mathmatically not going to catch ya wink So all that is left is to say we've 'ad some fun eh! Cough cough hush hush whisper whisper...good luck !

Right who shall we have it large wiv next year then ! Could be Canvey again ! grin Or we could put all the teams in a hat and pick out one. Yep, and just done a dummy run and our rivals next year will be ..... errr....'Arrow Borough shocked Righrt im orrff to get some muscle lads in laugh

Once again - cough good luck Chelmo.

anothers site has Sudbury, Dartford, Dover, Hitchin, Sutton & Tooting/Mitcham in with us for next season, based on current standings.

Of course, you could always put in that little extra effort (and cash maybe), to ensure that you join us in the BSS at the end of next season (unless of course, we're on our way back down). This will minimise the amount of time we have to survive without our "friendly" (and mostly enjoyable) rivalry.

Anyway, I'm sure that if it's a bumpy ride for us next season, we'll still be able to look forward to an avid interest from you guys on here, despite the different leagues.

This league will be as competitive again next year. Only one out of AFCW, Staines, Horsham & AFCHx is disapearing, so it will be tough.

With Dover & Dartford averaging over 1000 each and maybe Wombles staying down there could be some big gates as well.

You may have been better off staying here BC!

Originally Posted By: Sticks
With Chelmo up, Hornchurch pretty much assured of a play off spot and ETU and Swifts in a relegation battle, Essex based RPL clubs could be limited to us and Harlow next season. frown

If we could do an Arsenal and get voted in, can we join you?

It's tough Gazza, but for every gobby idiot on there, there's a bunch of decent fans. I've exchanged P.M's with a few & they've wished us well for the future.

Personally i wish them well for the year ahead.

Not a bad bunch of people really and had a laugh with some of them both on here and at the games.

So yes Good luck to AFC Hornchurch

Saying the same for the people up the road would be pointless and they would be bound to read more into any good luck message i would send them. So best i don't.

But i really would like to see BC get his wish and see Carlisle V Clarets.

Good Luck BC.

Originally Posted By: Brightside Bloke
Personally i wish them well for the year ahead.
Not a bad bunch of people really and had a laugh with some of them both on here and at the games.
So yes Good luck to AFC Hornchurch

Saying the same for the people up the road would be pointless and they would be bound to read more into any good luck message i would send them. So best i don't.

But i really would like to see BC get his wish and see Carlisle V Clarets.

Good Luck BC.

Thanks BB, but I fear it will be a few years yet. Knowing my luck, we'll pass like ships in the night (Carlisle relegated from League 2 in the same season the Clarets get promotion to the league). I may be "kicking up daisies" by then anyway.

Spot on Rick, the vast majority of non-league football fans, inc Chelmsford, are appreciative and sympathetic to the ups and downs of other non-league clubs.

In fact, Billericay Town fc received far more letters of thanks from Chelmsford City supporters when our ground share agreement came to an end, than the number of individuals who chose to write derisory drivel.

The majority of Chelmsford Supporters, imo, will celebrate their League title with dignity and pride, and, the majority of Billericay supporters offer Chelmsford their congratulations and good wishes for the future.

I'll just whisper this because it may upset a few if they overhear, but I regularly get, and give, texts and calls of a "good luck today" type, on match days, from/to Chelmsfordians.

Sorry guys, I read LF's lead off post and I gave up. I changed my mind, I just couldn't be the "big man" and wish him and the other muppets all the best.

I certainly appreciate that there are those that there are those that celebrate with dignity and I wish those all the best...

And I'm surprised to see Balmorals comments directed at me on this thread...

I appreciate they have the bragging rights and I appreciate that every "dog" has it's day. I find the comments about upsetting people by wishing a club luck a little...well...I won't go on, I'm certainly not upset and I really don't a "flying" who wishes who luck...I just read some of their comments on the Slop Box and decided not to "join the party"...

"And I'm surprised to see Balmorals comments directed at me on this thread..."

Apologies Gazza - didn't mean to cause offence.

The reference to your signature tag? You put it there mate - just commented on how applicable it was.

As for the implication that you may reside on the dark side - well...