Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Neasden Foundation

have been suspended by the league for not paying fines. They had until midnight Thursday to pay cash but did not have any money to pay with.

Having played only 68% percent of their games, it looks like their record could be expunged (as what happened to Southall a couple of years ago).

That could make things interesting at the top of CC1!

It would be terrible for Hartley,although we would be jumping up and down. Nothing against the club or the committee who are very nice people and spent time talking to me and SL when we just went to watch a gamne, but we cannot stand the Hartley manager!

attitude - being gracious in defeat. Allegedly tapping one of our players up and finally for the time being, accusing us of being big time when we turn up with one sub (a goalkeeper) and then 15 mins into the game, another player turns up half cut whereas they had a full bench in their nice Le Coq tracksuits et al.

There is no point geeing the team up for the remainder of this season! Yes we as in me and SL. Your right if SL was not there it may not have happened as those who know me know I am quite passive, but when something narks me off there you go. If you want another 'opinion' I am not a fan of one of the management team from Westfield (I think the sponge man), another who cannot take defeat.

Win, Lose, or Draw, we always try and shake hands with the opposition management.

Originally Posted By: Roland
TC you talk with the royal WE you may not like the hartley manager do you talk for your club im sure you would not be as
angry without SL by your side or face to face with the chap or is this all about geeing up your team

Anybody wanna buy a full stop or comma?

TC tell me who is a nice manager and we will all ask him where his passion is, or should we all be like Sven(god forbidd)it is part of the territory i'm afraid, I have been called every name under the sun and some people have even called me arrogant(hard to believe I know)I think most managers at this levell are limited in their abilities, just like the players and the officials, but hey we're all in it together so enjoy and don't make it personal.

True words Duncs. Reading all this and realising as I was writing it at the same time, you are right to say dont make it personal. He may be a decent bloke off the field and it happens in the game. Deep down, the point I choose to make is be gracious, win lose or draw and be careful with the words you choose (Big Time - Frimley Green???)

Originally Posted By: duncs
TC tell me who is a nice manager and we will all ask him where his passion is, or should we all be like Sven(god forbidd)it is part of the territory i'm afraid, I have been called every name under the sun and some people have even called me arrogant(hard to believe I know)I think most managers at this levell are limited in their abilities, just like the players and the officials, but hey we're all in it together so enjoy and don't make it personal.

Speak for yourself wink

2.14 If during the course of a season the Board decide that the organisation and

management or finances of a particular Club fall below the standards appropriate to

membership of the Competition, the Competition Secretary shall be instructed to warn

the Club at once that it may be excluded from membership of the Competition at the

end of that playing season. Such a Club shall have the right to appeal to The FA within

14 days of the date of notification of the Board