Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Wembley shirt

I'v just recieved my Wembley shirt through the post. I must say I'm well chuffed with it, the quality of it is like a proper football shirt and would'nt look out of place on a premiership teams back. The dilema I have is do I wear it to games and get some use out of it, or do I save it for Wembley and only get one use of it.

Originally Posted By: wellred
I bought the Wembley Training Shirts for me and my Son, very pleased with it but suprised that it wasn't manufactured by 'Nike', I was under the impression that 'Nike' were doing all the Wembley gear. Still, it's got the Ebbsfleet United badge on it, that's good enough for me.

I think the gear that doesn't have 'Nike' on it is just manufactured by companies that are owned by Nike. I bought a Wembley fleece and that doesn't have Nike on it either.

Got my polo shirt over the weekend along with Fleet Wembley scarf (scarf's a pressie for Princess Horn who is accompanying Lord and Lady H to the Final a week after her 7th birthday). All items are great quality and I thought the polo shirt a bargain for a tenner.

Roll on 10th May!

arrr