Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Sweeney are you coming to Scours Lane this Weekend

I can't make it John but i believe Teflon, Lightning McQueen, Krooner, Gussy and thespursfan are all going to Scours Lane Saturday to watch the game. I understand they want to sample the atmosphere so make sure you have a shower and get drumming and singing. Don't let the Reading Town down big man

Originally Posted By: El_Gaffer
I can't make it John but i believe Teflon, Lightning McQueen, Krooner, Gussy and thespursfan are all going to Scours Lane Saturday to watch the game. I understand they want to sample the atmosphere so make sure you have a shower and get drumming and singing. Don't let the Reading Town down big man

Thats sounds great. They should introduce themselves to me. what about the Sweeney group are you going?

I might get Rattled07 to come along with me as well!!!

Man this kid is special. affig

Originally Posted By: Lightning McQueen

I might get Rattled07 to come along with me as well!!!

Man this kid is special. affig

You should introduce yourself to me lads I am the one with the drum behind the goal.