Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Arlesey Latest

Originally Posted By: the_wise_one
I cant believe you expect us to play attractive football on that dust bowl with a gale blowing.
Can't you just be happy with the general attitude of the players and the fact we were the better team against a side that beat us by 4 the last time we played there.
Come on lets give the lads a little credit well done boys good result and a good performance taking conditions into account.
Am I the only person who can see the improved discipline and the improved shape and the better team ethic over the last 7 games ?

no i think most people can see the improved discipline and the team have been playing better

I disagree slightly.Yes discipline has improved,and attitude has improved slightly.I personlly don't think the current starting elevens are as strong as Chandlers line-ups,both in terms of quality and experience.That is to be expected in a transitional and experimental period.Personally if we continued to select the same starting line-ups next season that we have put out since the change in management.I can only see a similar finishing place in the league next season.

As well as introducing young players, the management should also be trying to get the experienced players back up to form.For me,an in form Dave Allen,Paul Campbell,Andy Jones,Steve Velendia,are more likely to win us the title next year than the players that have currently been playing in their positions.