Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Results 12th April

SATURDAY 12th

PREMIER DIVISION

Aylesbury Vale 1-3 Chalfont St Peter

Biggleswade Town 1-2 Beaconsfield SYCOB

Biggleswade United 2-3 Langford

Broxbourne Boro V&E 3-1 Oxhey Jets

Colney Heath 1-0 Ruislip Manor

Hanwell Town 0-0 Brimsdown Rovers

Harefield United 1-2 Cockfosters

Holmer Green 0-3 Hertford Town

Kingsbury Lndn Tigers 1-2 London Colney

Tring Athletic 2-3 Leverstock Green

Welwyn Garden City 2-2 St Margaretsbury

DIVISION ONE

Amersham Town 2-3 Ampthill Town

Bedford Town Reserves 2-2 Kentish Town

Brache Sparta 2-2 Sport London e Benfica

Buckingham Athletic 0-0 Royston Town

Cranfield United 4-2 Arlesey Athletic

Haringey Borough 2-0 Cheshunt Reserves

Harpenden Town 2-2 Sun Postal Sports

Hoddesdon Town 3-1 Stony Stratford Town

New Bradwell St Peter 7-0 Winslow United

DIVISION TWO

Crawley Green 0-0 The 61 FC (Luton)

Kings Langley 3-0 Markyate

Old Bradwell United 0-2 Aston Clinton

Risborough Rangers 0-1 Kent Athletic

Totternhoe 2-2 Padbury United

Tring Corinthians 1-1 Pitstone & Ivinghoe

Ahh but the game is 90 mins long. play till the fat lady sings so to speak. KTFC are in court on Monday for daylight robbery. Ref helped with a strange penalty (90 min) when everyone else thought it was a Bedford free kick! Great 30yd free kick to draw level by Tommy.

You win some, you lose some and you draw some!

I did say there was still a few twist and turns to come.

Thanks k33per No.1

Frankly it's been a horible season, and we still don't know whether we will be able to continue next season (or even have a ground to play on).

Not good but at least we should be able to complete this seasons fixtures, which seemed highly unlikely in January.

Yes. Very sorry to hear that too Manor.

I do really hope that the club can take things forward with a new perspective, re-group and re-build. I have to say I thought your team looked better than others who have avoided the drop.

Hope the rest of the weekend is ok and please, don't have nightmares.

Thanks Wader

About to hit the whiskey, so should be able to sleep ok. Time will tell if we can continue. Hopefully we can draw you in the league cup (away) as I was looking forward to seeing your new ground.

I guess the league title is now just about out of reach for you guys, but well done on an impressive season.

One or two odd results. BTR 2 Kentish 2, what happened Rhodes? Fair result? Hoddy 3 Stony 1, fair result? Royston goal-less? Match reports please.

We smashed Winslow 7-0. Very pleasing, cracking performance.

Can anyone shed any light on the rumour that there will be 22 clubs in Div One next season?

Originally Posted By: Newby67
BTR 2 Kentish 2, what happened Rhodes? Fair result?

I wouldn't know as I wasn't there.

Originally Posted By: HTFCew
Haringey Borough 2-0 Cheshunt Reserves

A great win for 'us' today keeping the pressure upon Kentish Town and Hoddesdon Town:

http://www.haringeyboroughfc.com/index.php?p=games&s=details&ID=25462&conf=&div=

Very sorry to hear that MB. We'll miss our friends at the Manor if you go down. Hope you manage to carry on next season.

We hope so too...but if we do some new grounds to visit and some old friends to get reacquainted with.

Originally Posted By: Lato
Very sorry to hear that MB. We'll miss our friends at the Manor if you go down. Hope you manage to carry on next season.

We hope so too...but if we do some new grounds to visit and some old friends to get reacquainted with.

How hopeful are you of still going next season lato?
Fingers crossed for you, as you have handled this seasons problems and it would be a shame to see all the time and effort go to waste.

We will do everything we can to keep going but its really a question of finding the money to play at another ground ...we all know the cost of running a football club and how prohibitive it is.

No doubt some people who post on here will pontificate about approaching wealthy local businessmen and get them to dip their hands into their pockets, these people of course have their heads in the sand as usual.

We will do everything we can to keep going but its really a question of finding the money to play at another ground ...we all know the cost of running a football club and how prohibitive it is.

No doubt some people who post on here will pontificate about approaching wealthy local businessmen and get them to dip their hands into their pockets, these people of course have their heads in the sand as usual.

i believe there are some rather wealthy people in the Copthall

area, but they don't seem very forthcoming with the readies which i find hard to understand, seeing as KTFC have the number one fundraiser of the SSML in their midst.

If this person can't manage to generate a few bob, what chance for us mere mortals?

As you say Lato, some people have got their head in the sand.