Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Latest scores/ results 22nd April

Originally Posted By: TommyK
willo where are you going we need our best players
for next season?
Horace how do you think we played lastnite?

Tommy. I thought you were very well organised and in complete control throughout. Might have been different if the ref had been on the ball when you fouled their big No. 10 on the edge of the box early on at 0-0 ! You were last man apart from Willo. some refs would have red carded you. even more would have for saying "F*uck off ref!" smile

Apart from that, you handled the big lump well. Some useful players you've got there - you will find a lot more playing for opponents in the Premier though!

HTFCew - Why didn't you want to speak to me last night in order to say hi, Horace was all ready to pass me his mobile

Originally Posted By: HTFCew
Haringey Borough 2-2 Hoddesdon Town

'Our' match report from last night:

http://www.haringeyboroughfc.com/index.php?p=games&s=details&ID=27033&conf=&div=

I would suggest that Rhodes be banned from this forum for inciting that should Haringey take top spot then it would be because of match fixing.

What a complete and utter knob you really are Rhodes and don't try weasling out of this one with silence or replies. It is clearly there in black and white.

How completely disrespectfull to Haringey, Buckingham, Winslow and thw whole league that you should even imply it.

What a TIT you are !!

The Watchfull Listener - Can you see Haringey Borough scoring 12 goals in their last two games, answer honestly!

What's the weather like in Nottingham today by the way, in London it's sunny but still a bit chilly.

Rhodes - want I think is irrelevent but you suggesting that if they did score 12 that the matches would of been fixed is scandolous !! You should be ashamed of yourself and my opinion is you should be banned immediately from this web site.

Never been to Nottingham so I wouldn't know. Again one of the many things your twisted, mental, handikapped brain makes up !!

They know what they're trying to do. Whether they are strong enough for the Premier I'm not sure. There are a lot of defences who will cope with Scott and Donoghue a lot better than Cheshunt Youth did last night.

Having played in the premier( and won it) you will do ok. However I think, and only my opinion you have alot to do to get into the top half. No doubt you will build on from this, attract more players and become more competitive. Well done on your promotion.

I think if they keep the side together they will do well, but like all of us will probably have some days where it falls apart, especially against the top four (whoever they may be). I guess they will try and emulate Brimo who had a great season which sadly fell away at the end. Whatever happens though, good luck.

Originally Posted By: blues06
if they keep their squad together!!

This will be the key to it Blues06.

I had a Step 4 manager ask me last week if Scott & Donoghue were worth a punt but I gave him a list of half a dozen or so forwards (mainly already at Step 5) who are, in my opinion, probably better bets. However, it is very likely that a manager somewhere will take a punt on one or both of them and, if they went, then it would be down to how the club replaces them. They would seem to be the most likely players to leave, if anyone.

Originally Posted By: Football Man
Originally Posted By: NewBradwell
Rhodes you have really excelled yourself now... Accusing Doug of Match fixing..

Maybe not. He could be accusing the two referees concerned of being prepared to take bungs. wink

I think Pete The Greek should officiate at both games. wink

Originally Posted By: NewBradwell
Rhodes you have really excelled yourself now... Accusing Doug of Match fixing..

Yes but he accused Blues06 of being a racist