Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Latest scores/ results 22nd April

Originally Posted By: PB!
Am I missing something here, why would KTFC have points deducted because of Rhodes ridiculous ramblings. I agree he goes to far with things and his crusade against PTG should have been dealt with but would be very harsh on the likes of willo et al to be punished because of him. Or am I completely missing the point?

I'm just going by the postings of other forum contributors who have access to the SSML Management Committee minutes. They all seem to think there is something in this.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Nellie - Thanks for your support, that's the way I see it. I don't recollect Edgware Town losing points last season when Gavin was posting.
It's a shame you couldn't be there to celebrate with us last night, you might have been thrown in the bath after the game and the drink was flowing like Niagra Falls, Tiger007 even bought a round!

Let's put this to bed once and for all! It was a wind up! The League Management Committee did discuss the matter, and are unhappy about it, but the points deduction was a figment of my imagination! Sorry if that raised any false hopes/fears.

Hope the hand gets better soon, Tiger!

Originally Posted By: Horace
The League Management Committee did discuss the matter

So it was laughed out of Court then like 'Sugar's' ridiculous complaint a year or so ago! Tony Forrester was at Theobalds Lane last night and he couldn't have been more complimentary about the way Kentish Town go about their business!

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Originally Posted By: Horace
The League Management Committee did discuss the matter

So it was laughed out of Court then like 'Sugar's' ridiculous complaint a year or so ago! Tony Forrester was at Theobalds Lane last night and he couldn't have been more complimentary about the way Kentish Town go about their business!

I never said it was laughed out of court.

Originally Posted By: PB!
Getting in a bath with Willo doesnt sound like much fun to me.

Perhaps not but he's a big boy!

Originally Posted By: Tubbsy8
Question is did Rhodes buy a round!?!

I wouldn't think any of them hung around that dive!

Originally Posted By: Special1
Tread carefully Rhodes or you might be made into an example of. achso

Special1 - What do you actually mean by that, it sounds like sour grapes to me just because we're champions and you will only be finishing eighth this season!

Careful Rhodes you are not champions yet, Bearing a mircale yes you are but there is a possibilty of you being cuaght.

May depends on how Many Winslow & Buckingham players you have upset in the last couple of season........

A chance to get their own back ..........

The Fat lady is clearing her throat but it will be a good 12 days before she starts singing

Kentish have done well this year thanks to Frank and the players, none of it is down to you rhodes....

Thank You, Bradwell for your wishes and im sure Frank, Clem, Hetor and all the players deserve the rewards of their hard work, i would also like to say a special ty to gregg our chairman for his work this season, as well as kevin our secretary as well as mick who has helped out in the cafe. Gianni for gtiving time when he can and Nellie helping out every match she attended, and no one at the club is counting their chickens not until Harringay play their final match and then we will celebrate our achievemnts if we go up as champions.

and a special word for rhodes, i know that he can be a TIT as some of you put it, but in reality he does put in some very hard work behind the scenes, which goes unseen and im glad that he will be with us to enjoy promotion, if we go up.

Willow we will miss you next season, you r a true gent and a true ktfc player who wears the badge on his heart and you will be missed. ty again and good luck where ever u end up and if you return you will be more than welcomed.

to everyone else enjoy your break from football and see you all next season.

Originally Posted By: NewBradwell
Careful Rhodes you are not champions yet, Bearing a mircale yes you are but there is a possibilty of you being caught

If 'we' score 12 goals in 'our' last two games against Winslow United and Buckingham Athletic the SSML hierarchy will come down on 'Sugar' like a ton of bricks.

Obviously for match fixing reasons