Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Latest scores/ results 22nd April

And get this! I was there to congratulate Rhodes and Willo in person! AND I met the Great Kenny Dyer! AND Rhodes gave me a programme to read,from his stock which he was carrying with him. AND he pressed my flesh!

K33per No 1 - did you have to stay home to do your school work?

Originally Posted By: Horace
And get this! I was there to congratulate Rhodes and Willo in person! AND I met the Great Kenny Dyer! AND Rhodes gave me a programme to read,from his stock which he was carrying with him. AND he pressed my flesh!

K33per No 1 - did you have to stay home to do your school work?

you will have to wait till next season to have pleasure of meeting me laugh

Originally Posted By: Horace

Horace - It was a real pleasure meeting you for the first time this evening, you were the last person I expected to see at the game particularly with your Reserves playing. I'm glad you were treated to an exhibition but I thought Cheshunt were poor, they confirmed afterwards that they won't be rejoining the SSML Division 1 next season.

As if you should doubt my word when I first mentioned it, Rhodes. Football wise they were one of the better sides we faced this year especially when we went to theirs.

A great shame to lose Cheshunt in the league (as I was a bit unsure about having reserve teams playing at our level) but good luck to them and I hope all goes well for the tall man and his operation. (And I don't mean Rhodes).

Originally Posted By: The Watchfull Listener
Does this maen that Rhodes is not a TIT anymore?? I do not think so!! Now KTFC are in a bigger league (congratulations) it obviously makes Rhodes a BIGGER TIT !! biggrin1

That's assuming they persevere with him at the higher level. Of course, if the strong rumours are to be believed, his stupidity could yet end up costing Kentish Town points and even promotion. I think people offering their congratulations are being a bit premature (especially as Haringey can still mathematically overtake them).

12 goals in 2 games? Hmmm, not sure about that.

Anyway - Happy St Georges Day everyone. With a red rose in my button hole I'm off to a themed pub to sing sea shanty's and drink Watney's Red Barrell and Double Diamond smile

Who said us English don't have culture.

Am I missing something here, why would KTFC have points deducted because of Rhodes ridiculous ramblings. I agree he goes to far with things and his crusade against PTG should have been dealt with but would be very harsh on the likes of willo et al to be punished because of him. Or am I completely missing the point?

Haringey to win the last two games by scoring 12 goals... Possible or not ??????

1st Game V Winslow - We put 7 past them two weeks ago without reply and they were very poor.

2nd Game V Buckingham Athletic - A club who cannot be relegated or promoted travelling to London on a bank holiday after the offical league finishing date.... Players on holiday or not wishing to travel with nothing to play for.

Add that to haringey playing the best football i have seen this season against us......

I beleive anything is possible

Nellie - Thanks for your support, that's the way I see it. I don't recollect Edgware Town losing points last season when Gavin was posting.

It's a shame you couldn't be there to celebrate with us last night, you might have been thrown in the bath after the game and the drink was flowing like Niagra Falls, Tiger007 even bought a round!