Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

chessington 2 cobham 2

Sorry if I am being a bit thick but as I understand it, you need to finish in the top three. Currently in second position with six point deduction looming because of Neasden, as opposed to Westfields three.This would then put you level on points with Westfield but ahead on goal difference, but they still have one game to play,away at Farleigh. If Westfield get a point you need Staines to bomb out. Is that about right?

It will be one up and one down max, so if anyone goes it will be Dorking.

Can only see one of HW or Westfield finishing in the top 3 so Cobham will be ok.

Have to agree with PB's comments though. Played at Rye Utd earlier this season and their ground was rubbish. Same as Worcester Park (in that it was on the outfield of a cricket pitch, but with lights) and their away changing room was even smaller that Ash Utd's!!!!

iii) An application from any other club wishing to join the Premier Division of the League will be considered on its merits. Any such application will be at the discretion of the Management Committee but subject to the rules of the recognised National League System Committee of The Football Association.

Does this rule leave mean that a team finishing fourth or even fifth can be promoted to the premier

Originally Posted By: PB!
See I quite rated HW, mainly as changing rooms were decent and pitch was ok in pre season. For me things like that are more important than each spectator having 10 seats to sit on.

Krooner's got to park his [****!!****] somewhere !!!!

quite aggree pb i think its ridiculous that clubs have to have a stand when no one sits in them ratherb than use the money for better things like fencing to enclose the ground and other more important stuff.

Eye 1 three can only go down if three can come up from all the talk on here only Westfield and Hartley have the nessaccary grading to come up

I know only three down if three up, but does the "at the discretion of the Management Committee" mean you can go up if your ground grading is right but you finish fourth?

Originally Posted By: eye1
I know only three down if three up, but does the "at the discretion of the Management Committee" mean you can go up if your ground grading is right but you finish fourth?

I think that rule could be used if there were a shortage of clubs in the division.