Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Central defence on saturday

michael

Am i right that Smith is suspended on saturday ?

Thus who plays alongside Young.

As its end of season with little at stake,i hope on this isolated occasion,Mckimm does not revert to the 'safe' option of playing Jay there ?

Does'nt leave alot of options, but could we see Eastwood,harker-or even totally outrageoudsly Wheatley playing there ? (probably not Wheatley or Harker as i guess they are not registered as first team players )

i can't see what there is to lose by experimenting a bit this saturday.

lets face it-central defence can't do much worse-and even when Jay has played there-it was still very prone to stupid errors !!

Despite his problems this season would like to see Jake play there. The times I have seen him play he has looked pretty assured.

More to the point Geebee mentioned Martin has been released and of course am guessing Peters will be out too?

My worry is that there is a big jump between reserves and first team so to rely on them would be fatal.Yes bring some youth through but we need players with ryman experience as well.I agree tomorrow is a good opportunity but it shouldnt be seen as too much of a test as Harrow are not really performing and may be doing the same for all we know.