Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Team of the Season

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Originally Posted By: Special1
Poor bloke. doh I didn't realise our team made such an impression on you

Special1 - The impression your team gave us this season was only one of disappointment particularly at the Copthall Stadium when, as TommyK said, you dived for England and the only thing missing was a row of judges sitting alongside the pitch holding up boards with the figure six on them. Furthermore you used the dressing room incident at half time as a lame excuse for losing the game 1-0 when that was entirely your fault and we deserved to win far more convincingly.

One thing that I regret this season is not reporting this incident. However, after accepting Kevin's apologies, I gave Kentish Town the benefit of the doubt and that it was not done on purpose.

With hindsight, I am not so sure that someone was not to blame - namely the keyholder of the dressing room door - none other than Mr RHODES.

- The nearest door of entry to the hall that gains access to the HOME changing room at Copthall, is not the one next to the AWAY changing room but the door on the side of the building.
- The incident in question happened outside the AWAY changing room where KT players had no business to be.
- It goes without saying that the changing rooms should be opened before the players come off the pitch. They have to cross an athletic's track to get there, so plenty of warning for the keyholder.
- Even after the incident was calmed down by myself, and telling your manager to get the the door open, it took Mr Rhodes several minutes to present himself from his hiding place, where he was obviously rubbing his hands with glea, at a well-worked plan coming together.

You should be thankful I didn't report you instead of acting like the ignorant @rse that I have come to know.

As for impressions ... I only hear criticism from people I respect. Those who do not deserve respect, are usually the ones that idiolise themselves.

TommyK, you have obviously misunderstood what I have said. I think Lee Scott is a fantastic player. I also think that Darren Dykes and Stu Reynolds are fantastic players. On a par with Lee. Opinion? Of course it is. Am I wrong? Maybe.

Kentish Town are the champions. We all know it. You don't need to rub our noses in it, it just makes you look graceless. You need to be aware that Rhodes does enough nose rubbing and, if people don't like Kentish Town, it's because of him. For the record, I admire Kentish Town very much, even if I think Rhodes is a ----------------. Fill in the blanks yourself.

Originally Posted By: Special1
One thing that I regret this season is not reporting this incident. However, after accepting Kevin's apologies, I gave Kentish Town the benefit of the doubt and that it was not done on purpose.

With hindsight, I am not so sure that someone was not to blame - namely the keyholder of the dressing room door - none other than Mr RHODES. Thats the only time 'an incident' has occurred doors open or not and thats because 1 of your long hair girly players thought it would be a good idea to boot TommyK up the Ar*e and run into the changing room doh the door was locked. He is lucky I only restrained him! (the smell of him crapping himself still lingers in the corridor) grin

- The nearest door of entry to the hall that gains access to the HOME changing room at Copthall, is not the one next to the AWAY changing room but the door on the side of the building.
Wrong that door is a fire escape and not an entry point

- The incident in question happened outside the AWAY changing room where KT players had no business to be.
Please see above

- It goes without saying that the changing rooms should be opened before the players come off the pitch. They have to cross an athletic's track to get there, so plenty of warning for the keyholder.
Agree

- Even after the incident was calmed down by myself, and telling your manager to get the the door open, it took Mr Rhodes several minutes to present himself from his hiding place, where he was obviously rubbing his hands with glea, at a well-worked plan coming together.

You should be thankful I didn't report you instead of acting like the ignorant @rse that I have come to know.

As for impressions ... I only hear criticism from people I respect. Those who do not deserve respect, are usually the ones that idiolise themselves.

PS excited

Special1 - Interestingly you fail to mention the dispicable behaviour of your Chairman, or whoever he was, and he was extremely lucky not to be reported to the SSML. Swearing in earshot of young children is not clever and has much to do with the way society has sadly become today, he should be ashamed of himself as well as for the way he reacted to the incident which you blew up out of all proportion and six months later you're still going on about it.

Willo

Why would one of my players kick your player up the [****!!****]? You know, just spontaneously just like that?

By the way, your version is one of many versions given why KT players attacked our players. I wish you guys would talk together and get your story straight.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Special1 - Interestingly you fail to mention the dispicable behaviour of your Chairman, or whoever he was, You jus don't listen. You don't know who it was and it was definitely not our Chairman. and he was extremely lucky not to be reported to the SSML. Swearing in earshot of young children is not clever and has much to do with the way society has sadly become today, he should be ashamed of himself as well as for the way he reacted to the incident which you blew up out of all proportion and six months later you're still going on about it.

You brought it up, to try and deflect the attention of the other thread where you fail to apologise for your remarks.

So the version that one of my players slammed the door on your player and ran away into the changing room does not exist? Because that was the justification, by a certain somebody, why my player was attacked.

You're saying that YOU slammed the door on the SLB player, YOU got chased into the corridor and YOU got kicked up the @rse for it.

Again different from the version that he was running away from you.

So the smell of someone crapping himself still lingering in the corridor is because you smell it everytime you play at home? biglaugh