Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Team of the Season

Whoops, sorry that was the lunchtime couple of pints and the sausage and mash kicking in!

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Interestingly you fail to mention the dispicable behaviour of your Chairman, or whoever he was, and he was extremely lucky not to be reported to the SSML

You avoid this issue like the plague but it won't go away, out of interest who was the individual concerned and would you like your own children subjected to such foul language as mine were that day

Rhodes, shut up... after what you've been saying recently I thought you'd take a breather for a bit. Anyway, start a new thread for this very old and tedious conversation or I'll just remove it all...

Hmmm, just read the 'About Us' link on that website.... anyone else think it's some kind of sex club?

Originally Posted By: Special1
So the version that one of my players slammed the door on your player and ran away into the changing room does not exist? Because that was the justification, by a certain somebody, why my player was attacked.

You're saying that YOU slammed the door on the SLB player, YOU got chased into the corridor and YOU got kicked up the @rse for it.

Again different from the version that he was running away from you.

So the smell of someone crapping himself still lingering in the corridor is because you smell it everytime you play at home? biglaugh

No i chased him in the corridor and he ran into the locked dressing room door and went crashing to the ground when it was locked.so funny LOL
He kicked me then ran so the only person crapping their self was your player who i have never seen run so fast.

Originally Posted By: Special1
With hindsight, I am not so sure that someone was not to blame - namely the keyholder of the dressing room door - none other than Mr RHODES.

Having read your report of 'the incident' I have to say that reading between the lines this was indeed a deliberate Rhodes attempt to not only unsettle your team but to create a disturbance with criminal intent of Broadwater Farm riot proportions. I shall therefore be speaking immediately to Lord Haw Haw (who I used to run errands for when I worked at The House of Lords) as well as sending an email to the assistant referees secretary's brother's wife in order to get KT kicked out of the league.

I fully lay the blame on 'Sugar' for royally influencing the impressionable Rhodes in the direction of the dark side and shall also demand Haringey's expultion from hosting the KOPA Finals. I have read this situation like a pamphlet and I am very rarely wrong when doing so. Rhodes was calculating when delivering the knockout locked changing room blow, but he will be forgiven no doubt on the grounds of diminished responsibility. However, I will leave no stone unturned in writing to Spurs and The Haringey Allotments Society in getting to the bottom of who was Rhodes accomplice, as he is clearly as mad as a box of frogs and couldn't have done this evil deed on his own.

None of this does anyone any favours, but with the greatest of respect to no-one but myself, Hector having to leave KT has obviously been influenced by someone from SLeB and that will also clearly and obviously mean that they will also be expelled from the league once I have e.mailed another dozen relatives of the people in power that I have never met.

I rest my cases.