Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Team of the Season

Originally Posted By: TommyK
yes but you said in terms of goalscorers which Lee
is the top goalscorer in the league.

You people at KT are very complicated.

The category - Best Player

The best players out of the goalscorers, in my opinion, are the ones I mentioned. End of.

Rak - Good to hear from you again after so long however Lee is more than capable of playing in the Conference if not the Football League itself at Club's such as Brentford, Millwall, Southend, Dagenham and Redbdridge and Leyton Orient, don't forget this is a guy who, at the tender age of nine, was the best prospect Arsenal have ever had at that age in their entire history and although he's 24 now he still has it all.

Thanks to NF for pointing New Bradwell out as the team to look out for. I hope we don't disappoint. We are pleased with the progression we've made this season and hope to continue to build for next term.

The striker debate will rage on, it's all about opinions. Lee Scott, Darren Dykes, Stu Reynolds are all quality players but different people see them with different positives/negatives. Yes Kentish Town won the league, and deservedly so. That doesn't mean that every player they have should be given a mention. Being the best team in the league isn't always about having the best players individually.

Best Team played against - Chalfont or Stotfold

Best player - Bubb - Chalfont

Best Pitch - V and E

Team to Watch out for next season - V and E

Team of the season is a difficult one, but I would say Biggleswade Town improved 100% from end of season 2006-2007 to end of season 2007-2008 and played some lovely football as well

Kentish Town and Haringey for different reasons would also be in contention

All in all we (Langford) have had a great season finishing sixth and reaching a cup final, I wouldn't say by any means, team of the season but a very satisfying year

Originally Posted By: blues06
at the age of nine rhodes, im sure even NF was half decent!!!
Lets see if u can keep hold of lee next year and see if he does well in the prem, i'l have a oner with ya that he dont score 15 league goals!!

Not sure what you're saying there Blues.... just found out I'm playing centre mid tonight, starting to ache just thinking about it!!

Originally Posted By: Newby67
Thanks to NF for pointing New Bradwell out as the team to look out for. I hope we don't disappoint. We are pleased with the progression we've made this season and hope to continue to build for next term.

The striker debate will rage on, it's all about opinions. Lee Scott, Darren Dykes, Stu Reynolds are all quality players but different people see them with different positives/negatives. Yes Kentish Town won the league, and deservedly so. That doesn't mean that every player they have should be given a mention. Being the best team in the league isn't always about having the best players individually.

We have only mentioned Lee Scott from KTFC so i dont know what you have read about mentioning all our players,best striker is
Lee Scott and maybe thats because he is top goalscorer in the league and only started playing in october or november now give
the boy some bloody credit that he deserves.

I know that you all cant stand to see us champions,im sorry that
you are all still in Div1 and for beating you all this season but thats football and obviously we are better than you now put up
or shut up.
CHAMPIONS THATS ALL I NEED TO SAY,NOW THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

Originally Posted By: TommyK
Oh and special1 when i go up to collect the league trophy on
saturday before the final ill be thinking of you and your team
and their woeful diving like a bunch of girls.
Poor bloke. doh I didn't realise our team made such an impression on you.
I, for one, won't be thinking about you in the slightest. excited

Originally Posted By: Special1
Poor bloke. doh I didn't realise our team made such an impression on you

Special1 - The impression your team gave us this season was only one of disappointment particularly at the Copthall Stadium when, as TommyK said, you dived for England and the only thing missing was a row of judges sitting alongside the pitch holding up boards with the figure six on them. Furthermore you used the dressing room incident at half time as a lame excuse for losing the game 1-0 when that was entirely your fault and we deserved to win far more convincingly. You are no doubt passionate about your Club, anyone can see that, but get someone else in to help you meet and greet on matchdays, hand out the programmes and make the sandwiches which will leave you to concentrate on the Coaching side, it will be far less stressful.

Originally Posted By: blues06
UC, Glad i didnt come then, we all know bobby's first touch is a tackle, if i would have knew i would definetly brought shin pads! who else went over there?

haha........... it was only me scott bob and ben darwin.

think we are gonna go over there sat morning aswell if your up for it.