Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Div Two Cup Final

Seconded! I thought Tring put on a good final, and great to see you helping them do it!

Originally Posted By: k33per No.1
Originally Posted By: HTFCew
It's on Mitoo! I've been looking through the photos and forgot to put the results on here.

Kings Langley beat Mursley 6-0.

close game then!

Had it been a boxing match, the ref would have stopped it in the second round!

Good to see you both again. The arms are aching a bit this morning! Anyone who turned up at kick off time wouldn't have realised that the bottom corner was 3 inches under water at 7pm.

KL were 2 up in 25 mins and 4-0 to the good at half time playing up the slope. They've got a few players you have and still could play at higher levels and the difference was in the final third. KL took most of their chances and mopped up most of what Mursley had to offer. The second half was more even with both sides playing football & credit should go to Mursley for not giving up or getting frustrated.

Originally Posted By: Horace
Originally Posted By: HTFCew
It's on Mitoo! I've been looking through the photos and forgot to put the results on here.

Kings Langley beat Mursley 6-0.

close game then!

Had it been a boxing match, the ref would have stopped it in the second round!

had the beds cup been a boxing match, the ref would have thrown them out of the ring for lack of action!

close game then!

That shows how much you know, the very knowledgable MK James went to the game and said that the scoreline was mis-leading:

I went to Tring Athletic for the re-arranged Sth. Mids. Div. 2 Cup Final. Kings Langley beat Mursley 6-0, although it was not as one-sided as the score suggests.
(This post was edited by MKJames on May 10, 2008, 10:51 AM)

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
close game then!

That shows how much you know, the very knowledgable MK James went to the game and said that the scoreline was mis-leading:

I went to Tring Athletic for the re-arranged Sth. Mids. Div. 2 Cup Final. Kings Langley beat Mursley 6-0, although it was not as one-sided as the score suggests.
(This post was edited by MKJames on May 10, 2008, 10:51 AM)

so i was right in my assumption!

No, it wasn't as one sided as the score suggests, your assumption was wrong

Rhodes, you weren't there. I WAS! The game was completely one sided until King's Langley reached 6-0 on about the hour. Then they eased off and Mursley did a bit better, without ever threatening to score. And yes, HTFCew and I sucked up to the SSMFL hierarchy including mooching a free drink at full time!

Originally Posted By: Horace
Rhodes, you weren't there. I WAS! The game was completely one sided until King's Langley reached 6-0 on about the hour. Then they eased off and Mursley did a bit better, without ever threatening to score. And yes, HTFCew and I sucked up to the SSMFL hierarchy including mooching a free drink at full time!

Horace! Only one? drinkies

Will you and HTFCew be at London Colney on Tuesday

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Will you and HTFCew be at London Colney on Tuesday

I will, she won't