Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Div Two Cup Final

Football Man - Interesting that you are trying to put me off coming on Tuesday so we won't have to cross paths, why didn't you come to a Kentish Town match during the whole of last season avoiding the Copthall Stadium like the plague.

Also interesting that you included the infamous Oxhey Jets quote in Quote of the Month particularly as it looks like winning the tie break so that surely make you an 'accomplice'.

Originally Posted By: k33per No.1
Originally Posted By: Football Man
Horace - do we know how many people from Oxhey Jets are coming yet? Are we up to "lynch mob" proportions? grin

hanged im bringing the rope.

I'm meeting the woman who does the Oxhey Jets gate at the Final!

Why would representatives from Oxhey Jets Football Club bother to attend the Challenge Trophy Final at London Colney if they are not involved in the proceedings

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Why would representatives from Oxhey Jets Football Club bother to attend the Challenge Trophy Final at London Colney if they are not involved in the proceedings

Perhaps because you have said that you are going? hanged

Why are you going anyway, if you are not involved in the proceedings?

That's an intersting comment, surely it's a free Country. I'm going to support the SSML as well as PetetheGreek on his big night, do you happen to know whether gate receipts from all the finals go to the SSML.

Like Horace and HTFCew you mean

Originally Posted By: Horace

Perhaps because you have said that you are going?

Why are you going anyway, if you are not involved in the proceedings?

That's an intersting comment, surely it's a free Country.

evil2 biglaugh doh laugh crazy2 doh and a big Homer Simpson type doh

Perhaps you could do a bucket collection at London Colney tomorrow night and get people to donate their spare elastic bands. I'm sure most people there would be very willing to support the cause!

I once calculated, on the evidence of observing my postman, that Royal Mail must drop 398,000,000 rubber bands on the streets of Britain every year!

Originally Posted By: Horace
I once calculated, on the evidence of observing my postman, that Royal Mail must drop 398,000,000 rubber bands on the streets of Britain every year!

Horace - Strangely enough that is something I recently flagged up with Haringey Council on behalf of numerous elderly residents who raised it with the Bruce Grove Ward Panel of which I'm Secretary, it is a genuine issue and your estimate is probably not far off the mark.

I started out by highlighting whenever clip Rods contradicted himself and look what happened to me! hairout freak

Football Man - You forgot to wish me a happy 13,000th birthday earlier today, I'm disappointed.

I started out by highlighting whenever clip Rods contradicted himself and look what happened to me! hairout freak

Football Man - You forgot to wish me a happy 13,000th birthday for all the sh1t i have posted. I'm disappointed.

evil