Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

colney heath fc

i've been hearing some big shouts about colney heath, under new management, couple of former players? have a large budget this season and are talking to all kinds of players, namely players from last years hertford town, hoddesdon and st mags squads to name but a few, anyone know of the new management?? and also wheather the budget is accurate???

No idea, on either count. Steve Newing was looking for somewhere following Edgware's collapse, and there is a strong Colney Heath link through the Blackbournes? Don't know where they'd get any money from though.

a wealthy backer evidently? the names ive heard for the management are lacey and awad, both former players of the club.

not only south midlands players are being talked about but players of a higher level as well. a link on the chesham united forum says that adam parker is close to signing.

i heard awad is the new assistant!! surely beck and staples will go back over, neil jordan will try and get some ex potters bar players over im sure, hence the chesham connection!! Lacey back from hoddy will tap up some hoddy players, possibly Richie Howard! These players will only play for decent money!! Dont see the point of some1 putting money in there, as their ground is nowhere near up to promotion standards!!!

thats it, awad!cant see beck and staples going back,i would say they will stay at hatfield who have gone up. lacey and awad are talking to lots of players, and were doing at the end of last season, quite sneaky really but thats the kind of people they are! a groundshare is being talked about while their ground is made upto a standard to go up.

Originally Posted By: touryboy
lacey will do a good job there nice fella.I expect them to be the suprise team next season.

You wont get any ex potters bar players going there,I think most of them have called it a day.

What u doing next season Tourboy, another div 1 campaign?

• 2 weeks later...