Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Lots of goals but not many fans

Whilst we didn't quite get as many goals as you down at The Rec we did get more that 10 TIMES as many fans, 3,419 as opposed to your rather more modest 334 hahaha.

SHOTS ARE GOING UP

GOING UP

SHOTS ARE GOING UP

Who the f..k cares how many fans we get!

Concentrate on your own team instead of worrying about ours!

SHOTS ARE GOING UP

GOING UP

SHOTS ARE GOING UP

If one of us had gone onto another club's discussion board and posted something like that (like when we came up out of division two (twice) and again when we came up out of division one) can you imagine the response - arrogant... big headed... Jeff King's money...cockey cockneys... etc... etc.

Still, I keep being proved right. No matter what success other clubs achieve, they still can't get Canvey out of their heads. It's us they all need to keep an eye on, to think about and to talk about.

For myself, I wish Aldershot every success in the Conference and, one day, I would like to see them back as a league club. They are big enough and their pedigree in non-league football is beyond question. Keep the Ryman flag flying.

I suppose with 3,500 fans at The Rec the law of averages stipulates that there should be at least one [****!!****]-hole. Well done Enoch.

Quote:
lol.. you've still got it merv

Are you sure? I was going to argue that he'd lost it but I have serious doubts as to whether he ever had it.

Quote:
i never argue with a fool.. they bring me down to thier level then beat me with experience..

If you're a regular on this section you'll have plenty of experience.