Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hadley v Pitstone & Ivinghoe - Saturday 9 August

You may wonder why I have started a new thread for an obscure second division fixture on the opening day of the season, it will soon become apparent when you see which officials, or should I say official, Mr Ewen has allocated to the game!

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
You may wonder why I have started a new thread for an obscure second division fixture on the opening day of the season, it will soon become apparent when you see which officials, or should I say official, Mr Ewen has allocated to the game!

Why have you?

Horace - I take it you haven't seen who one of the officials is, I suggest that you visit the Mitoo Website straight away.

Horace - I take it you haven't seen who one of the officials is, I suggest that you visit the Mitoo Website straight away.

You miss the point of my post. I know who you are referring to. What I was asking is why you felt it necessary to let us all know?

(incidentally, I am still recovering from watching an experienced SSMFL lino make three diabolical offside calls last night! On the third occasion, the alleged offside player was still onside when he received the ball, never mind when it was passed!) But I shan't be hounding the poor man for a year after the event.

Interesting that Petethegreek hasn't been on yet to defend his appointment, his silence is deafening.

Isn't that blatantly obvious

Cheshunt Reserves weren't better than 'us' that day and only won due to two diabolical decisions by a certain linesman gifting them two goals, you of all people should know as you were playing in the game.

Wow! Way to hold a grudge!

So, Rhodes, are you saying that because you didn't rate Pete's performance that day then he should never officiate again? Some people might argue that the more games he officiates the better he may get.

I've nothing against Petethegreek personally but I just think his officiating sometimes leaves a lot to be desired that's all, he's a bit too over zealous for my liking and it's like he is refereeing the Champions League, World Cup and FA Cup Finals all rolled into one when he has been allocated Pitstone & Ivinghoe v Risborough Rangers for example by Mick Ewen.

I've nothing against Petethegreek personally but I just think his officiating sometimes leaves a lot to be desired that's all, he's a bit too over zealous for my liking and it's like he is refereeing the Champions League, World Cup and FA Cup Finals all rolled into one when he has been allocated Pitstone & Ivinghoe v Risborough Rangers for example by Mick Ewen.

"I've nothing against Petethegreek personally" - Yes you do. Why start a post about my first SSML game of the season? Get over that Cheshunt Reserves game and move on.

"his officiating sometimes leaves a lot to be desired" - Only to you it does.

"he's a bit too over zealous for my liking" - So you admit that you don't like me?

"it's like he is refereeing the Champions League, World Cup and FA Cup Finals all rolled into one" - You forgot the Challenge Trophy Final.

"Pitstone & Ivinghoe v Risborough Rangers" - Looking forward to it. You coming to watch as your Saturday's are free now?

Originally Posted By: petethegreek
So you admit that you don't like me?
"Pitstone & Ivinghoe v Risborough Rangers" - Looking forward to it.

I didn't say that.
I'm talking about last season when Mick Ewen gave you the Pitstone & Ivinghoe v Risborough Rangers game.

Cheshunt Reserves weren't better than 'us' that day and only won due to two diabolical decisions by a certain linesman gifting them two goals, you of all people should know as you were playing in the game.

Due to suspension laugh or falling out with the management can