Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hadley v Pitstone & Ivinghoe - Saturday 9 August

Originally Posted By: sjj2112
Wow! Way to hold a grudge!

Sjj2112 - I don't hold a grudge and like Petethegreek as a person despite what he thinks, he has a good knowledge of the game but he takes himself too seriously at times and doesn't handle criticism that well when officials need to be thick skinned.

Fair enough Rhodes. That was merely the impression that came across in your first, relatively terse, reply. Since you have expanded on the subject I have got a better understanding of your POV.

You will find from posting on here regularly that Petethegreek is a bit of a one off.

Petethegreek - I assume you will be travelling with Keith Hiller next Saturday as John Bradbury lives in Welwyn Garden City, I take it you will be making your own way to Barnet and Mr Hiller will then pick you up from there.

I would love to know how many of your 914 posts have been football related, you have to ask yourself why a family man, supposedly on 100k a year, bothers with such nonsense.

My posts are at least football related, or 99 out of 100 are, but lets just analyse the post above for example, 'wrong again I'm a mutant', what in God's name is that supposed to mean and what does it bring to this Forum, that was my point.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
My posts are at least football related, or 99 out of 100 are, but lets just analyse the post above for example, 'wrong again I'm a mutant', what in God's name is that supposed to mean and what does it bring to this Forum, that was my point.

No pressure on the next 99 then !

Interesting that Football Man seems to have finally dispensed with that silly quote of the month, he should do one for Keeper No.1 in order to highlight what a waste of space he is.

Petethegreek - I assume you will be travelling with Keith Hiller next Saturday as John Bradbury lives in Welwyn Garden City, I take it you will be making your own way to Barnet and Mr Hiller will then pick you up from there

Petethegreek - You haven't answered the question yet, how will you be getting to your 'big' curtain raiser at Hadley on Saturday

Petethegreek - I assume you will be travelling with Keith Hiller next Saturday as John Bradbury lives in Welwyn Garden City, I take it you will be making your own way to Barnet and Mr Hiller will then pick you up from there

Petethegreek - You haven't answered the question yet, how will you be getting to your 'big' curtain raiser at Hadley on Saturday

All the big debates here then. Stop hiding peterthegreek, we want answers, how are you getting to Hadley on Saturday?

Walking? Cycling?....... Hop skipping and bloody jumping?

Come on peterthegreek, we wanna know!

Originally Posted By: Wader
More to the point, will Bosman roll out the red carpet for him and are you doing Hadley's programme for them this season?

That would be interesting. Doing a programme for a club that he may only be able to watch away from home due to previous unnecessary comments about Potters Bar Town and groundshares. Still, wouldn't be the first place clippy is banned from, would it?

I think Bosman08 needs to have a chat with the powers that be at Haringey Borough and Kentish Town before getting clippy too involved at Hadley. Otherwise, in about 12-18 months time, expect to see the sort of venomous comments aimed at Hadley that are currently being directed towards those two clubs.

Originally Posted By: Football Man
Originally Posted By: Wader
More to the point, will Bosman roll out the red carpet for him and are you doing Hadley's programme for them this season?

I think Bosman08 needs to have a chat with the powers that be at Haringey Borough and Kentish Town before getting clippy too involved at Hadley. Otherwise, in about 12-18 months time, expect to see the sort of venomous comments aimed at Hadley that are currently being directed towards those two clubs.

Football Man, with predictions like that, I wonder, would you be kind enough to PM me with the numbers for next Saturdays Lotto

Much appreciated grin

I thought NF had already started that on the 'is this the end' thread evil

That would be interesting. Doing a programme for a club that he may only be able to watch away from home due to previous unnecessary comments about Potters Bar Town and groundshares. Still, wouldn't be the first place clippy is banned from, would it?

I didn't even know that Hadley were groundsharing at Parkfield this season, what happened to Potters Bar Town's Reserve Team which Kentish Town supposedly had to make way for.
Also what venomous comments are you referring to, I have nothing against Kentish Town at all, why would I.