Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Two defeats and inevitably.................

Bless him grin I'm struck at the amount of below average players that really do believe they missed out on being scouted! I think it must be a competitive male thing... grin Plus, the amount of x players that do not like watching football as it frustrates them as they can't play the game any longer achso

Originally Posted By: Barney Rubble
my dad still thinks he's going to make it!

Haha Barney, don't we all though ? I'm just restricted to the Vets now, but I still think I could do a job at a half decent level !
At 3stone above my fighting weight I know I'm kidding myself, but you can't stop an old fool from dreaming ! I might have even made the non-league shows Fat Xl on Monday night !

Originally Posted By: syd_lexic
I might have even made the non-league shows Fat Xl on Monday night!

Just say the word when you want to go on the show to fill everyone in on Edgware FC and I'll arrange it with Caroline