Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Two defeats and inevitably.................

What on earth has happened there in recent seasons ? That must make around 5 bosses over the last 3 seasons. Is Milan Mandaric on the committee ???

Well, as I am a man of integrity I will not comment on that.

But I am looking for another Managerial position in Football asap. I know it is not a good time of the season (understatement). But if anyone is looking for an experienced Manager with a winning C.V. and a good Coach to bring with, get in touch. Raring to go. First Team or Reserves.

Kentish Town are advertising for a new Assistant Coach if that's any use to you however I'm sure a number of opportunities will arise in the next month or so as Club's have poor starts to the campaign and start to panic by sacking Managers:

Kentish Town FC is looking for a new assistant coach and also Under 18 players for their Under 18 team which will play in the Allied Counties Youth Football League, East Division.

Please visit our website www.kentishtownfc.co.uk

We are a semi professional team so we are looking for players of the highest standard. When replying please state your previous playing experience. Games will be played midweek at the floodlit Copthall Stadium.

Rhodes. Thank you for the input. Not sure if you remember me, but we have met several times, when you were with Haringey Borough and I was Manager of Welwyn Garden City Res in 05/06 season when we won the Cup and finished r/up in the league.We had to replay our league game with you after the first game was abandoned after one of my players suffered a bad injury. You looked after him and us very well that night.

HarpsTown - You haven't been PM'd by Wader yet then.

It came as a shock to hear that you had severed ties at Rothamsted Park as you will recall me saying a few weeks back that I expected Harpenden Town to have a successful campaign following two poor seasons in Division 1 by their standards after they were sadly relegated in 2005/2006. Yes if you're who I think you are then I certainly do remember you as we used to e-mail quite regularly when you were at Herns Lane to share information about our respective programmes and Websites, it's a small World and I didn't know you had gone to Harpenden. Thanks for your kind comments and I'm sure you will find another Managerial position very soon, if there's anything I can do just let me know.

Originally Posted By: Ron Burgundy
Welwyn Garden City need a new manager

I have it on good authority that an appointment was made yesterday

I'm not sure I should say but I'm sure it will be formally announced shortly, I'll text the individual to see if he will come on to break the good news himself as he is a respected member of the Forum.