Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

its tragic

Didn't Wader reiterate his instructions this afternoon about not posting, you've let the side down. I hear you met Sjj2112.

I see Uncle Urchin has deleted the links on my post.

Karl Willams did not disclose his past to me, had I known then I would not wanted him anywhere near the project.

Letting the man who pulled the plug on Hornchurch's funding and appeared on 'Watchdog' is not the kind of person you want to form a new club, despite how many contacts he may or may not have in the game.

Originally Posted By: GRS67
I see Uncle Urchin has deleted the links on my post.

Karl Willams did not disclose his past to me, had I known then I would not wanted him anywhere near the project.

Letting the man who pulled the plug on Hornchurch's funding and appeared on 'Watchdog' is not the kind of person you want to form a new club, despite how many contacts he may or may not have in the game.

gavin, it is a shame u feel this way as i am sure with Uncle Urchins money, rhodes contacts and your 'get up n go' you would have taken edgware to untold heights
luckily they still have darter to hold it all together and within a few days it will seem like you were never part of the 'new era'
at least kingsbury can benefit from your commitment now

Gavin, I hope you are happy with your new club. I would imagine that the potentially libellous remarks you made on your first post (which I read) are the reason why it was edited by a moderator.

As you well know, Karl is simply advising us- his interests and loyalties are with his own club, which seemed to be in a pretty healthy state to me when the team beat Ramsgate yesterday.

Keeps, you neglected to mention our Manager, Steve Foster, who has a wealth of experience and will certainly be someone who will make Edgware FC a success.

Originally Posted By: Darter
Gavin, I hope you are happy with your new club. I would imagine that the potentially libellous remarks you made on your first post (which I read) are the reason why it was edited by a moderator.
As you well know, Karl is simply advising us- his interests and loyalties are with his own club, which seemed to be in a pretty healthy state to me when the team beat Ramsgate yesterday.

Keeps, you neglected to mention our Manager, Steve Foster, who has a wealth of experience and will certainly be someone who will make Edgware FC a success.

thats cos i didnt know his name smile
and i cant spell dicklecksik laugh

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
you've let the side down

Keeper No.1 - Wader isn't going to be amused

I doubt very much if Edgware FC will ever see the light of day. A club run by people with no links to the old Edgware Town, playing at Waltham Abbey or Chesthunt, just where are the supporters going to come from?

Playing in the Herts Senior League at step 7 I dont see it working which is why I went cool on the idea.

I wanted an Edgware playing locally,perhaps a Kingsbury or Rayners Lane, wearing Green and White, I was getting a club playing in Essex wearing yellow and black!

Gavin - I suppose one good thing to come out of the events of today is that it's scuppered Wader's childish plans of everyone boycotting the Forum so it's a dead duck, he must be gutted.