Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Rhodes

Please retract your latest comment on TK's forum. It is a lie and I am not happy with it at all. You have accused me on here of the same thing, namely PM'ing members to stop them posting. This is completely untru and now you have moved that accussation to another forum. Please edit, or remove said post as soon as you can.

Thank you.

Wader - I tried to edit the post but I don't think I can at this late stage, anyway it's hardly accusing you of a heinous crime, I thought you readily admitted to PM'ing or e-mailing some long standing members such as Horace, HTFCew and Football Man to make your feelings known.

HTFCew - Okay I will however I don't see what all the fuss is about, why can't you, Horace and Wader just continue posting on here normally as you know you want to.

Hopefully now that some of the aggressive & more argumentative members have been banned it will return to a proper football forum.

Let the banter continue but let's keep the insults & bullying out.

Originally Posted By: HTFCew
Wader did not PM us asking us not to post on here. We all decided that on our own as it had become a very unpleasant forum.

As Syd Lexic said hopefully normal service can now be resumed and we can start discussing today's eagerly awaited FA Cup and SSML action.

Originally Posted By: syd_lexic
Hopefully now that some of the aggressive & more argumentative members have been banned it will return to a proper football forum.
Let the banter continue but let's keep the insults & bullying out.

I'm afraid I have to completely disagree, it will only return to being a decent forum when those without SSML links stop trying to use it as their personal plaything. The indiscriminate banning of people who don't conform to certains peoples world view and who have the courage to post their responses won't make anything better.

Oh and Rhodes I just have to say what shame you feel you have to hide behind other peoples skirts. You still owe me an explanation and/or apology for threatening me in posts now unilateraly deleted (without consultation with me) on the results thread. But you will just try to wriggle out of doing so, or probably just ignore your responsibilty as you have done so many times in the past. I suppose it will just show you up once again for the liar and coward you are.

Spidermanor - I don't recollect threatening you, that's not in my nature and I wouldn't dream of doing so. Anyway I thought you would have left home for Hayes by now particularly if you're going to have a pint or two with Lato and Manorborn beforehand, you won't be able to afterwards.

One does not have to belong to the SSML to understand that bullying, and foul and abusive personal insults on these forums is unacceptable. Banning of persons unable to adhere to this simple rule will continue. Hardly 'indiscriminate' is it.

Either play nicely or leave.