Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The FA Cup

So is that where you are going on Saturday, would you mind getting me a programme and I'll pay you on Sunday when I see you at Hornchurch, I'll also introduce you to living legend Uncle Urchin.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
So is that where you are going on Saturday, would you mind getting me a programme and I'll pay you on Sunday when I see you at Hornchurch, I'll also introduce you to living legend Uncle Urchin.

I could get a programme for you - but what guarantee have I got that you'll be there on Sunday? You've announced your intentions for the past two weeks and then failed to attend. I believe samuelsmiles only did it the once to receive a whole heap of scorn from you! (As I've said before - feel free to apologise to him)

As for Uncle Urchin, we are already acquainted.

Originally Posted By: sjj2112

but what guarantee have I got that you'll be there on Sunday?

Er, well I have put

Sjj2112 - I heard that Alfreton Town is a throwback to the good old days and a typical old fashioned non league ground, you should enjoy your visit there on Saturday.

Team Bath v Forest Green Rovers (Sunday)

This is a tie I will have an eye on, Takumi Ake has got Team Bath to the First Round single handed and a Leeds or a Leicester at home in the 2nd Round live on tv will put him in the shop window.

So he is a bit like Lee Scott, in that respect, in the respect that Lee Scott single handly won the league for KTFC last season, in that respect.......duck

Incidently, Takumi Ake is an anagram of "Auk Ma Kite", which is something a Glasgow nun might say, on a windy day, in the hills duck

Team Bath v Forest Green Rovers (Sunday)

This is a tie I will have an eye on, Takumi Ake has got Team Bath to the First Round single handed and a Leeds or a Leicester at home in the 2nd Round live on tv will put him in the shop window.

as usual rhodes you haven't let the facts get in the way of a good story. Ake has played in one of their four F.A Cup games and was substituted in another (after which the team scored twice to force a replay ) then was an unused sub in the replay. He hasn't scored any goals (though he had one apparently disallowed at Chalfont) So how exactly is this him SINGLE HANDEDLY getting Team Bath to the first round??

Your answer if you surprise us all and actually give one will be enlightening.

Still waiting for that answer rhodes as SJJ2112 is about royston.

Still waiting rhodes.....

FoRm didn't get to an F.A Cup game today due to MB100's illness so Spider and me went to a league game. Saw a highly entertaining game well referred that ended in a good 2-1 home win after they had been behind. Oh and a noted football celebrity in the crowd.

Originally Posted By: Lato
Spider and me went to a league game

Yes Watford are at Swansea tomorrow aren't they, did you see Samuelsmiles by any chance.

may have done...not sure what he looks like. I don't know if he would have been at the game we went to as I thought he was going to Harefield.

Originally Posted By: sjj2112

As for Uncle Urchin, we are already acquainted

So where have you met Unc previously out of interest.
How was Alfreton Town v Bury Town yesterday, I'm glad you saw an entertaning game rather than an Oxford United v Dorchester 0-0 bore for example.