Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Reserve Team

Yorkfox

Hi All

First post on this forum so be gentle :-), sorry to say I gave Yorkfox some duff info and Steven Springett and Billy Wier-Somerville were the P.A.S.E team starters I blame my 17 year ols son for not paying attention in the pre match talk. From what info he told me after the game the scorers were Slatter,Shakes,Purcell and Ibe. But he could be wrong as his attention span ain't great, Bless him.

On the game it's self Sam Callendar came on for 10 mins, Micheal West got 25 mins, Nick Nowotney got 20 mins and as Yorkfox said my son got 20 mins in place of Craig Stone in the holding midfield role.

The reserve game was a good game yesterday, against a strong Barnet side containing several first team players.

Solid back four performance with a pace player at left full back and smith and hawkins at the heart, snuffing out any sort of danger.

Stone pulling the strings in midfield and MoM until being replaced after 75 mins probably saved for Saturday. Backed up with a good performance from Slatter and a pace player.

Shakes and Purcell both had good games wide left and right swapping throughout the game.

With Ibe putting in alot of work up front.

All in all an entertaining game and shows Ebbsfleets strength in depth.