Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

TODAYS GAME

enfieldiansr

Disagree OOT. A good first half with Town getting more possession although creating little except for the one chance that hit the post. I quite enjoyed it. They hit us on the break early in the second half and from there we seemed devoid of any ideas. for all the possession and half cahnces we created, they actually had more real opportunities. GWR deserved their win. They were excellent in defence and kept their shape. Good luck in the next round.

PS Good to meet Onebreast alias Dan Trenkel at the end. Mind you, you are one moaney old fecker on the pitch!!!

We've been unbeaten for half a dozen games before this match, so law of averages are we were gonna slip up sooner or other. Shame though, the prize money would have helped to keep us on the straight and narrow.

Stew and Mike can al least have given GWR the one over for the forthcoming league match so no excuses next time.

Additionally, we can concentrate in trying to build on our points total of late as 3 league games in the space of a week will show us whether we have become men this season or still boys.

I thought we beat ourselves, two of the sloppiest goals your ever likely to see, the second coming when our midfielders were more intrested in getting into spats with the GWR 9 & whinging to the ref rather than following the play.

In the second half I dont think we actually forced their keeper into a save yet had loads of posession, poor all round performance really.

Oh & the legend that is onebreast, what was you doing out there today? did you actually touch the ball? what was all that whinging about? oh & the rolling about at the start of the 2nd half like you had been shot by a sniper, think you struggled with Rudi a younger & lighter man snapping at your heels is never good is it? evil

Sorry Gazza i have to disagree with you there mate. I think Rudi is very average. Dauti covered far much more ground is IMO is a bigger assest to the team than Rudi. Trenkel I though was superb. Ran the midfield, got his team together and drove them on. The sort of guy you need in a midfield. Concord's loss is most definatly GWR's gain. Well done Dan.

Berba mate I was jesting, hopeing for a bite from the old boy.

Trust me I know exactly who was on form on Saturday, as I said in the earlier part of my previous post, the GWR back line were excelent, Bealey always puts on a show against The Town, always solid.

Dauti indeed is full of running and i believe would be great alongside the much more talented & skilful Steve Valandia..... yes we have all done that one to death.......but I do find it frustrating as a Town supporter that we let such a talent go.

Was Crace fit at all on Saturday? If not why was he on the bench & if he was why the hell did he not get 30 mins?

Thought the number 16.....Jermaine was it? (sorry only been to 4 games this season still working through the 117 man squad) looked lively & useful, the right back from Harlow had a very average first game, Paul Campbell please get back to full fitness soon, the right back position is crying out for you.

Originally Posted By: Gazza

Was Crace fit at all on Saturday? If not why was he on the bench & if he was why the hell did he not get 30 mins?

Thought the number 16.....Jermaine was it? (sorry only been to 4 games this season still working through the 117 man squad) looked lively & useful, the right back from Harlow had a very average first game, Paul Campbell please get back to full fitness soon, the right back position is crying out for you.

GAZZA - YOUR ON FIRE !!

Agree about Crace - why on bench if not fit.
IF FIT - Why not put him on 0-2 down and needing a goal or 2 ??????

New right back - poor ( in my view )