Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Great Wakering 0 - 2 Concord Rangers

Beachboys

I think overall you were the better side and deservedly won but the difference in players budget was evident on the pitch.The finishing from Kayan Kalipha on 22th minutes was in contrast to the chance that Neil Richmond had in the 2nd half to equalize.The likes of Stevland Angus,Kevin Watson,Steve Norman,Nick Barnes,James Hussey have all played one-twos or even 3 levels above Rym 1 north while Jack O'Connor,Ben Hudson,Jimmy Webb,Billy Johnson were all playing park football 2 years ago.You are right in being happy about the win but bear in mind you had 7 players that wouldn't look out of place in a Rym Premier side plus Heale,N.Cowley,J.Turbull and D.Collins.Money talks at any level and makes the difference.Having said that if I was a GWR player I would be disappointed with my performance because Concord wanted it more and were sharper in every area.I have seen them playing better but yesterday were never at the races except Dan that never gave up and didn't get much help from some of his team mates around.Anyway well done and hopefully you might squeeze in that 5th play-offs place.

The idea is that the will be able to compete at the next level !

And when you mention budgets you would be very surprised if you knew what the difference is between the two !

We have a lot of players that want to play for a decent progressive club with good management !

So dont like others jump to the conclusion that we are throwing money around, as you couldnt be further from the truth !

As far as the game went we simply outclassed them in all departments yesterday.

"And when you mention budgets you would be very surprised if you knew what the difference is between the two !"

Can I guess it? grin

GWR

---

CRFC

----

The figures are grossly estimated and might not reflect the real ones but it's still 70% more than the GWR one!!! grin

PS: Didn't include the managers because we all do it for the love of it.

Point taken!!If that's the case then I would say 50% more which is half budget more than GWR has.I mean Ant,you give me 500 more and that's the difference between finishing 12th-15th and being in the play-offs.Anyway nothing taken away from your lot,they played better as a team,with more cohesion and purpose and run out deserved winners.The management as well are doing a good job and I have seen Sixy taking out his ear cotton plugs in the end!How the flipping hell can put up with that teacher's stuff???? evil

Ok then,I rest my case and wish your club to progress further and playing with the boys from the Rym Premier.My pre-season predictions were Concord in the top 10 and at the moment you are there or there about.So keep going!!

Was a great game, true team performance, showed great spirit and determination... Definitely this team has something special going on...

Good to see some familiar faces also, and getting to sample the delights of the GWR kitchen once again furthers the case that Thames Road should do burgers for definite...!

Looking through that wages comparison makes me laugh, one is most definitely under-estimated, and the other truly blown out of proportion... Work it out...!

Best of luck to GWR for the rest of the season...

Onwards and upwards...

"Looking through that wages comparison makes me laugh, one is most definitely under-estimated, and the other truly blown out of proportion... Work it out...!"

The GWR one is not underestimated,probably a few pounds over... and the other...well are only opinions!!!Anyway who gives a [****!!****] how much Crfc budget is...as long they don't come here bragging about winning and so and so!!! evil

I meant the other way around to be fair...!

We are always modest in victory and defeat, you won't catch us singing like mad in the dressing rooms...

Good to see you though Coachie and I hope you have a good new year, p.s Barrington needs a hair-cut...!

We are always modest in victory and defeat, you won't catch us singing like mad in the dressing rooms...

Are you serious? evil

Barrington needs more than an haircut!!!!

Good to see the Rangers going places....it's just that ***** I can't stand him!!!Pain in the brain listening to him..worse than Wellsie!! grin"Did you see it ref?" See what??? Was the answer from the other dug-out!!!