Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

double act of the year

Hi Hollie - Happy New Year. I thought you would have touched on the Brimsdown v Welwyn Garden City postponeent yesterday, what time was the game called off as I called the Club at 12.30 and it was still on, the lady I spoke to indicated that there were no problems.

Originally Posted By: Hollie

They really need to get a life!!

Hollie - I couldn't agree with you more, it's all school playground stuff isn't it!

Originally Posted By: nellie
Errr Hollie I dont think I have ever gone on about "our" forum being Rhodes free.....maybe time to get your facts right!!!!

I might've done though laugh

Originally Posted By: Willo the Cat
Yes, strange is'nt it that Nellie, Willo and Horace go on about their Forum being Rhodes free, yet they come back on here and try to wind rhodes up!!!!! They really need to get a life!!

You forgot to mention it was also Hollie and Uncs free too tongue
Definitely, Hollie free, why would I go there and listen to more of the c*** that you put on here? It has been nice on this forum without it! Who misses who?

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Hi Hollie - Happy New Year. I thought you would have touched on the Brimsdown v Welwyn Garden City postponeent yesterday, what time was the game called off as I called the Club at 12.30 and it was still on, the lady I spoke to indicated that there were no problems.
Happy New year to you Rhodes. I got a text at 1.30pm. Obviously the Ref thought the ground was too frozen, yet Brimsdown trained there instead!!!

It has been nice on this forum without it!

Hollie - Thanks for saying so, I think the likes of Horace, HTFCew, NeutralFan, Wader and Willo the Cat need us far more than we need them!

Originally Posted By: NeutralFan

I might've done though laugh

NeutralFan - Hollie has a valid point though, you have your own breakaway Forum now where the usual suspects such as yourself, Horace, HTFCew, Wader, Football Man, Lato, Spidermanor, Willo the Cat and the Keeps clan can talk to each other in private to your hearts content yet you still choose to come on here.