Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

double act of the year

Tiger007 for somebody who accuses me of favouring Rhodes, you sure do 'favour' Nellie. Is there something going on between you two that we don't know about? Did your little clique of elite Forum members get fed up talking to yourselves, so you decide to come back here and act like 7 year olds. You really are a sad character. I believe in only posting when necessary,not to be spiteful or vindictive, while you now look stupid because of your above posts and others are probably laughing at you. Not sure if its true, but I was once told that you are the Kentish Town Manager and Nellie is the tea lady and chairperson, you two sure are a good advert for Kentish Town.....NOT.

Is that so, Nellie, that is very noble of you. As VICE Chairperson, could you then make sure that the fact is correct as to whether Tiger007 is or is not the Manager of Kentish Town. Also, if Tiger007 is, in fact, Manager of Kentish Town would you, as VICE Chairperson of Kentish Town, agree that his posts on here (whilst an official of the club) do not reflect very well on the club itself. I await you kind reply.

Originally Posted By: Hollie

Is there something going on between you two that we don't know about?

I'm saying nothing

Well theres a surprise Rhodes and you little helper Hollie, Rhodes saying nothing...............shock horror and I am definatly not sad Hollie im pretty happy chappy most of the time as ppl will testify, maybe you might need to look in the mirror, especially being a rhodsey follower.....I believe it a dangerous hobby, my sweet Hollie, and i dont post every day only when I feel there is a need too. And thats when im defending our club against the rubbish that is posted by your leader.

Originally Posted By: YIDARMY
why are u all picking on rhodes it seems like bulling to me and u should not be doing that.
Because they are sad people, who opened their own forum to get away from all this, but then came back on here to start it all up again!!!!

Originally Posted By: Tiger007
Well theres a surprise Rhodes and you little helper Hollie, Rhodes saying nothing...............shock horror and I am definatly not sad Hollie im pretty happy chappy most of the time as ppl will testify, maybe you might need to look in the mirror, especially being a rhodsey follower.....I believe it a dangerous hobby, my sweet Hollie, and i dont post every day only when I feel there is a need too. And thats when im defending our club against the rubbish that is posted by your leader.
I think you really are a saddo Tiger007!! So, I am Rhodes little helper, am I. What does that make you for Nellie, and vice versa!!!! Plus all your other little bully boys. Tiger007, life is too short to have all your negativity, please move on. This Forum has been very pleasant over the last few weeks, then you all come on here starting it up again. Why do you feel the need to do this? Is your life really so dull. Think what you like about me, you do not know me, but I do not like bullies and when there are 5 or 6 people who constantly pick on one person, no matter what he says then I will say something. Its called 'free speech'.

Action's cause a reaction..If Rhodes didnt feel the need to have dig at every club in the SSMFL, people might not rise to his comments.It works both ways.

Originally Posted By: Hollie

This Forum has been very pleasant over the last few weeks, then you all come on here starting it up again. Why do you feel the need to do this? Is your life really so dull

Hollie - I think you have hit the nail bang on the head here love, although the Forum had been quiet compared to before the silly breakaway one was set up by Horace it was quite pleasant as you say and theraputic, there was little or no back biting yet it has all started up again. The only good to come out of it I suppose is that the likes of Horace, Wader, HTFCew, Football Man, Willo the Cat and particularly Keeper No.1 and Mrs Keeps, who are banned, must be gutted as they thought they had killed off this Forum.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes

Hollie - I think you have hit the nail bang on the head here love, although the Forum had been quiet compared to before the silly breakaway one was set up by Horace it was quite pleasant as you say and theraputic, there was little or no back biting yet it has all started up again. The only good to come out of it I suppose is that the likes of Horace, Wader, HTFCew, Football Man, Willo the Cat and particularly Keeper No.1 and Mrs Keeps, who are banned, must be gutted as they thought they had killed off this Forum.

Once again you have put two and two together and got an answer other than four! I DID NOT SET UP the alternative forum!!!!!! Please post a full retraction of that statement (when you get home from work, of course). If you truly have a "mole", perhaps that person will be able to confirm what I say!

Horace - Well if you didn't set up your pointless breakaway forum then I apologise unreservedly, I have no problem with that, who was it if you didn't.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Horace - Well if you didn't set up your pointless breakaway forum then I apologise unreservedly, I have no problem with that, who was it if you didn't.

Rhodes, it's not pointless, it's now a highbrow film-making society where we discuss the merits of cinematic classics like Federico Fellini's 1957 masterpiece 'Le notti di Cabiria' and Fred Zinneman's 'Five Days One Summer' from 1982. Sod the football. We've gone all Jeremy Paxman over there. grin

Originally Posted By: samuelsmiles
We've gone all Jeremy Paxman over there. grin

So who's playing the role of Michael Howard then