Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Latest scores 21/2/09

What was the Mauritius Sports v Bowers & Pitsea result, why hasn't it been posted

Originally Posted By: coupwotcoup

Don't sound too good

Coup - I understand the Referee lost the plot, apparently the first sending off was for a non existant head butt and the second was for an 'upgraded' yellow card over ten minutes after the original incident after the Bowers & Pitsea fans badgered him into changing his mind, I've never heard of that one before.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Originally Posted By: coupwotcoup

Don't sound too good

Coup - I understand the Referee lost the plot, apparently the first sending off was for a non existant head butt and the second was for an 'upgraded' yellow card over ten minutes after the original incident after the Bowers & Pitsea fans badgered him into changing his mind, I've never heard of that one before.

Obviously I wasn't there Rhodes and Mauritius have got some good player with pace but their discipline is very bad. I bet 1 of the payers that was sent of had a 7 on his back?

Originally Posted By: Hookey

If you were there, forget the ref's decisions for a moment, what happened in your opinion?

No I wasn't there but I am reliably informed that the Referee gave a yellow card and then over ten minutes later 'upgraded' (his words not mine) it to a red on the say so of the Bowers & Pitsea fans, I've been watching football for over 45 years and I've never heard of that one before even on Hackney Marshes and Wanstead Flats on a Sunday morning.

Mauritius Sports will obviously appeal and I'm sure the red card will be recinded.