Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Your signings

Congrats on the new signings, Hoggy wont let you down, 100% commitment if I ever saw it. Am sad to see him go, but he was rarely used in his best position and with a change of manager I guess it was inevitable to an extent.

and Trott, what can I say ?? Our ex-manager, now retired, Bill Williams was thought to be watching him with a view to his potential return to Park View Road. He was a rock at centreback in our conference days and will do wonders for you.

Good luck next season.

I would like to reiterate what was said above. I think Hogg has bags of potential and could do well in the Conference. I was hoping that we would keep him.

Trott was, indeed, excellent during his time at Welling United, and I was surprised to see him released by Stevenage.

Thank you very much for Paul Booth whose goals were vital for us. Hopefully he will flourish, even more, under the new regime. The less said, the better, about the other player we signed from you.

Good luck next season.

Alright then..... technically Abbott was released from us before re-signing for you, so does that one not count or something?

As Watts definitely went directly between the two clubs on both legs of his journey.... hmmmm.

Also felt certain that Powell moved directly to Welling too....

Explain yourself man fir gourds ache!

God damn it!!!!

I was hoping for a Trott return to Park View Road!

I'll be sad not to see him in Wellings colours again but wish him every success at G&N.

TTTE frown.gif