Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Wednesday Results

Teflon

Wow..I thought Colliers Wood were excellent agaist us..goes to show anyone can beat anyone...The title is wide open...

Originally Posted By: Green Pea
I know it's not CCL so will probably set myself up for some abuse here but our Reserves won 1-0 at AFC Hayes tonight to put them top of the Suburban North Division, great season so far for the lads. Also nice to see our u18s striker bag the winner.

H is doing a fantastic job.

Guildford City 0 - 1 Egham Town

Not the best advert for football. Dire first half, slightly improved in the second with a few good chances for each team. We played the offside trap very effectively and looked strong in defence for the first time this season.

Then a moment of utter stupidity towards the end, where one of our players seems to have kicked out at an Egham player in the box during a throw-in. Spotted by the assistant, but no-one else in the ground. Penalty scored, 3 points to Egham.

The murmurings are that it was a justified penalty, even though we in the stands couldn't see what it was for. If so, whoever it was has cost us a very valuable point.

Originally Posted By: Guildford Sweeney

The murmurings are that it was a justified penalty, even though we in the stands couldn't see what it was for. If so, whoever it was has cost us a very valuable point.

You can barely see the pitch from the stands can you??

CW 1-2 Hartley

Tight game in which Hartley did well to snuff out CW. Always new there were going to be goals and there could have been a lot more with end to end football.

Nice to see Hartley off the bottom and looking over Guildford's shoulder. Who knows what might happen if we play like we did tonight.

Must say a very big thank you to the officials at CW for putting on a great spread for us and the boys.

Trying to shake off a niggly injury so not sure Sweeney. If i'm not on the pitch then i'll definitely be in or around the bench to recieve stick from you boys!

With respect, its a big game Saturday for us but an even bigger game Tuesday. Ash United at home!!

If i'm not on the pitch then i'll definitely be in or around the bench to recieve stick from you boys!/quote]

Glad to hear it!

Let's face it, every game's a cup final from now on for us... in theory it's three who go down isn't it?

In theory i suppose so. Lots of teams are now able to come up so its game on!!

Not a good time to be losing your manager though really is it?

Anyone know who is likely to take over???