Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Fans fear for club's future after lack of subscrib

and your reply gives credence to the contempt that a few die hard fans at ebbs have for the future of the club and any that try to help....

it matters little what you say about the reporter...its in the paper ffs and on the net and the old fan has been there for 50 years....no wonder BK bailed out and left you lot to your own fate....fck me I would have been gone 5 years ago...

you need to look for the wood in the trees gary...

Hope you dont mind me coming in..........What a damn shame that its all come to this.If someone had told me e few years ago that Ebbsfleet would be anywhere near this situation I would have laughed......not even smiling at the moment. Its a bloody travesty.

Is there still uncertainty re Daishy staying or is that all media hype too.....?

Sorry to appear so ignorant of whats going on. Have had my own issues to resolve lately.

It's not just the 'fleet who have problems; there's a lot of clubs in perilous financial problems at the moment - just today the BBC's reporting the potential winding up of Merthyr Tydfil.

And to back Gary up on this one, we know there's a severe financial problem, but this is a non-story based around the comments of one person; we all have views on what we think is wrong, but it doesn't necessarily mean it's the whole picture. One paragraph doesn't make a novel....

Originally Posted By: fleetzone
It's not just the 'fleet who have problems; there's a lot of clubs in perilous financial problems at the moment - just today the BBC's reporting the potential winding up of Merthyr Tydfil.

And to back Gary up on this one, we know there's a severe financial problem, but this is a non-story based around the comments of one person; we all have views on what we think is wrong, but it doesn't necessarily mean it's the whole picture. One paragraph doesn't make a novel....

FZ thats a fckn total cop out from your agressive and abusive posts these 6 months back....we told you all that you had a problem a year ago but you wouldn't listen....you just resorted to abuse...

perhaps you may wish to listen now....!

The world has gone mad TSF and we are all going to hell in a hand cart. If only we'd listened to Richard Littlejohn... frown

I think this coming season will be a huge shocker for clubs, players and all.

I'm saddened by the demise of any club. Footy grounds developed for housing... Where will it all end?

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin

FZ thats a fckn total cop out from your agressive and abusive posts these 6 months back....we told you all that you had a problem a year ago but you wouldn't listen....you just resorted to abuse...

Huh? Agressive and abusive posts?? Not mine - you must be reading someone elses.... I've been concerned from the very moment the takeover was announced it was all going to end badly for us... I've not abused anyone around here.

Originally Posted By: fleetzone
Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin

Huh? Agressive and abusive posts?? Not mine - you must be reading someone elses.... I've been concerned from the very moment the takeover was announced it was all going to end badly for us... I've not abused anyone around here.

FZ, I think Uncs confused you and Gaz. At least that what looks to have happened.