Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

SSML 09/10 Kick Off

Well surely it was always going to be 8 August, last season it was 9 August so why would it be any earlier or later.

Originally Posted By: Willo the Cat

Is the 8th not earlier than the 9th anymore confused

Which way do you think the men in suits at the FA will jump on Tuesday, will Kentish Town be relegated to Division 1 or even Division 2 if a ground with floodlights hasn't been secured, I heard the Club burned their boats with Kingsbury London Tigers due to not being transparent with them.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Originally Posted By: Willo the Cat

Is the 8th not earlier than the 9th anymore confused

Which way do you think the men in suits at the FA will jump on Tuesday, will Kentish Town be relegated to Division 1 or even Division 2 if a ground with floodlights hasn't been secured, I heard the Club burned their boats with Kingsbury London Tigers due to not being transparent with them.

Is there a problem with the Copthall Stadium floodlights then?

Originally Posted By: Septimus

Septimus - Where have you been for the last three or four months, Kentish Town won't be plying their trade at the Copthall Stadium anymore and apparently Nellie and Willo the Cat have severed ties with the Club in circumstances shrouded in mystery.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Originally Posted By: Septimus

Septimus - Where have you been for the last three or four months, Kentish Town won't be plying their trade at the Copthall Stadium anymore and apparently Nellie and Willo the Cat have severed ties with the Club in circumstances shrouded in mystery.

How wrong you are Rhodes! If you were a member of the "real" SSML forum you would know what a load of old tripe that is!

Horace - So will Kentish Town be playing at the Copthall Stadium next season then. I would never dirty my hands in joining the breakaway Forum, I dread to think the tittle tattle and old wives tales that go on.

Its a bit select, that real stuff.

Yes, I gather the talk of the town is very much Southill Alexander

I suppose questions have been asked as to why the Club put all their eggs in one basket and didn't apply to join other leagues like Baldock Town cleverly did last season, I think they had about three options available to them.

Oh well, thats it then for another year. It is the league to get into.

Quote:

Southill Alexander Apply For Bedfordshire Football League Membership.
The recently formed Southill Alexander FC who were widely reported to be joining The Spartan South Midlands Football League for season 2009-10 have now made a late application to join The Bedfordshire Football League.

Alexander who have already in place a formal groundshare agreement with Biggleswade Town are due to meet with officials of The Bedfordshire Football League later this month ahead of the league's full Management Committee meeting in early June.

Loosely - I'm not sure what you mean by that but wouldn't it have made perfect sense to apply for the Bedfordshire League Premier Division, just incase, 'in the unlikely event', the SSML shut the door in the Club's face.

Yes, the Board were dead lucky that the Bedfordshire League would accept a late application just in case the SSML shut the door in their face.

Phew!

I hear that you are off to Tokyngton Manor Cliff. Hopefully SAFC have a Plan B in place for Matchday Secretary...