Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

SSML Line Up 2009-10

Quote:

witnessed some shocking behaviour at the Herts Senior Centenary Trophy final tonight. They're not supporters, they're animals! Disgraceful, you should be ashamed of yourselves

Jonno - This one

Well perhaps after last seasons performance, tok manor should turn to drink!! If carlsberg made football clubs hey!!

Like beating Royston Town you mean, one of only three league defeats the Garden Walk Club suffered last season. If you're referring to Hatfield Town's 2-0 win at the Viking Sports Ground it was daylight robbery if I recall and Hatfield rely far too much on their 'bully boy' tactics rather than playing football.

1 good result! well done, good season!

Daylight robbery, come on Rhodes u silly little man, even with a severly weakened side you couldn't get near us!

'Bully boy' tactics?? yeah that was it!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Well what do you call kicking everything that moves, I would describe that as bully boy tactics and I've heard other Club's, no names mentioned, have felt exactly the same way. Wasn't the game at Kings Langley on 7 April like a war zone, okay there was a hell of a lot riding on it but I believe Referee Mr Clement could have filled two, possibly even three, note books on the night.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Well what do you call kicking everything that moves, I would describe that as bully boy tactics and I've heard other Club's, no names mentioned, have felt exactly the same way. Wasn't the game at Kings Langley on 7 April like a war zone, okay there was a hell of a lot riding on it but I believe Referee Mr Clement could have filled two, possibly even three, note books on the night.

And you witnessed the game at KL first hand did you?

Sjj2112 - No but I heard about it first hand from a reliable and reputable source.

Quote:

witnessed some shocking behaviour at the Herts Senior Centenary Trophy final tonight. They're not supporters, they're animals! Disgraceful, you should be ashamed of yourselves

Jonno - This one

Rhodes, the thing when posting quotes is that normally it states who said the quote and the absence of my name leads me to believe that that is not a quote taken from this forum.

No the game was not like a war zone Rhodes, you really are a prat aren't you! For someone who has seen Hatfield play no more than twice, i find your comments very strange and to be honest, out of order.

I think with such out right views on our club, you should take some time out of your schedule, which i guarantee isn't hectic and come and make up your own mind instead of listening to this so called 'reliable and reputable source' which we all know is total [****!!****].

We are not liked, fact, but we are far from just a side who kicks everything that moves.I reckon 3rd place in our 1st season back in ssml div 1 proves that.

Sjj2112 - No but I heard about it first hand from a reliable and reputable source.

So yet again you are relying on hearsay, something which is usually not permissable as evidence.

Surely you can see that you would garner more (some?) respect on here if you backed up your many arguments and diatribes with hard evidence. That's evidence, not hearsay, assumption, biased opinion or back of a fag packet calculation, but evidence.

Originally Posted By: Jonno

Rhodes, the thing when posting quotes is that normally it states who said the quote and the absence of my name leads me to believe that that is not a quote taken from this forum

Jonno - Aren't you being a little hypocritical here, weren't you the first to criticise Hatfield Town following their fans behaviour in the Herts Senior Centenary Trophy final however you now seem to be backtracking and are trying to worm your way back into their good books.

The Fan - If it's me you're referring to then that's unfair. Hatfield Town have admitted themselves that they are another Millwall in the sense that nobody likes them however they don't seem to care and take all the criticism about bully boy tactics and a drinking culture at the Club firmly on the chin.

The Fan - If it's me you're referring to then that's unfair. Hatfield Town have admitted themselves that they are another Millwall in the sense that nobody likes them however they don't seem to care and take all the criticism about bully boy tactics and a drinking culture at the Club firmly on the chin.

Please provide us with a link to the alleged statement by Hatfield Town that they are another Millwall. Was it a club official, a supporter or a troll?

Course he is refering to you Rhodes, although i'd say snake is more appropriate, or even a weasel, whatever though, you obviously take great joy in talking utter rubbish.

I think that for your own sake you should stop making allegations against us now, not only are they becoming very BORING, they are false. And the Kings Langley game that you mentioned in a previous thread, we lost and did not even having ONE booking, so get your facts right you hand pump!

Mmm I wonder how the Hatfield Town Chairman feels their first Season in the SSML has gone. Could he be persuaded to give us his views perhaps. It is difficult to adapt to a new league, with new officials particularly when you have been promoted from a league where your clubs officials hold high ranking positions amongst the leagues decision makers.

Originally Posted By: Jonno

Rhodes, the thing when posting quotes is that normally it states who said the quote and the absence of my name leads me to believe that that is not a quote taken from this forum

Jonno - Aren't you being a little hypocritical here, weren't you the first to criticise Hatfield Town following their fans behaviour in the Herts Senior Centenary Trophy final however you now seem to be backtracking and are trying to worm your way back into their good books.

Rhodes, ive already stated that im not their biggest fan. What I have an issue with, is you attributing direct quotes to me that I did not make on this forum.

Quote:

Jonno - I never once attributed this quote to you or for one minute suggested that you made it however somebody did and there must be some substance in it