Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

SSML Line Up 2009-10

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Quote:

witnessed some shocking behaviour at the Herts Senior Centenary Trophy final tonight. They're not supporters, they're animals! Disgraceful, you should be ashamed of yourselves

Horace - No I wasn't at the game but the above told me everything I needed to know.

doh

Jonno - Yes, as you pointed out after the Herts Senior Centenary Trophy Final on 25 March, there is an unhealthy drinking culture at Hatfield Town which ideally needs to be stamped out before the Club are allowed to progress to the SSML Premier Division.

When did i say that?? That's NOT what I said at all Rhodes you t?t and you know it. If you want to fire shots at Hatfield Town, or any other club for that matter, do it in your own name please, not mine. It's true to say that I'm not overly enamoured with Hatfield for various reasons, but at no point have I said "there is an unhealthy drinking culture". You need to retract that statement.

Robin, you and your friends would be most welcome at my next musical soiree!! We get a lot of Hatfieldians as my bass player lives there. He's originally from Grimsby (and swears blind that Grimsby isnt as rough as Hatfield, although I did feel it neccasary to defend Hatfield by informing him "at least Hatfield is not 'oop north' and full of northern monkeys!!!")

Right, who else can I offend................

Jonno - Well apologies if you didn't say that there is an unhealthy drinking culture at Hatfield Town however I thought it was common knowledge that there was. What trigered the hard hitting statement then about the shocking behaviour at the Herts Senior Centenary Trophy final.

Jonno - Well apologies if you didn't say that there is an unhealthy drinking culture at Hatfield Town however I thought it was common knowledge that there was. What trigered the hard hitting statement then about the shocking behaviour at the Herts Senior Centenary Trophy final.

Didn't the last time you used this phrase in a posting land your then club with a disciplinary charge?

I would have thought that most intelligent people were capable of learning from their previous faux pas.

So there I was stranded on a desert island miles from anywhere. No hope of rescue, the only survivor. Suddenly a rustle in the undergrowth. Its Ted Collie Trevor Clarke and Martin Standen. Then from further down the beach I see Cliff Rhodes and Horace making their unsteady way up the beach. Then the sound of music ! Could it really be ? Yes it is Jonno live and dangerous in paradise. I check my watch this could mean only one thing 'Six of you, one of me...I make that Pimms o' clock!' ...

Unhealthy drinking culture .... no such thing.

Originally Posted By: sjj2112

Didn't the last time you used this phrase in a posting land your then club with a disciplinary charge?

Sjj2112 - Yes but there is an underlying drinking culture at Hatfield Town, perhaps unhealthy was too strong a word to use as we all enjoy a drink or two however I was only going by what allegedly took place at the Herts Senior Centenary Trophy final in March.

Rhodes - has your ban on using the internet at work finished now, or are you on leave this week?

Originally Posted By: sjj2112

Sjj2112 - Yes but there is an underlying drinking culture at Hatfield Town, perhaps unhealthy was too strong a word to use as we all enjoy a drink or two however I was only going by what allegedly took place at the Herts Senior Centenary Trophy final in March.

So based on events that you didn't witness you are able to make a definitive judgement on something you have no proof of!

Have you ever considered a career with one of the tabloids?

Rhodes - you are a complete tit.

There is not an underlying drink culture at Hatfield, i can assure you. You are talking about 1 game this season, being a CUP FINAL after all, which you did not even attend!!

Sorry if a few of our supporters who have attended games all season found the need to celebrate being in a cup final, but shocking behaviour? Dont be a silly Rhodes,i cannot understand why you have got involved in this in the 1st place, and i can see now why looking back over various threads, you are not very well thought of!

If you would like a 1st hand view of Hatfields so called 'drinking culture', then we would welcome you to come and have a look, until then, please, shut up!

And the only island Trevor will be going to is isle of wight - after he catches up with Rhodes he will end up in Parkhurst!

Originally Posted By: cockwatch

If you would like a 1st hand view of Hatfields so called 'drinking culture', then we would welcome you to come and have a look, until then, please, shut up!

I saw Hatfield Town's so called drinking culture first hand when the Club came to Tokyngton Manor in March and won 2-0, they drank the place dry and the Chairman had to drive to the nearest off licence at half time to get more supplies, cans of Carlsberg if I recall.

Did they sell all six cans that you had then?

Horace - Well that's a strange comment to make which makes me wonder whether you know more than you're letting on. We only had about six cans in the fridge at half time so the Chairman drove off to get a box of 24 so you must have been talking to people from Hatfield Town to come out with such an accurate statement. We're not big drinkers at Tokyngton Manor particularly taking into account the Chairman's status as a man of the cloth and even the players can take it or leave it.

Horace - Well that's a strange comment to make which makes me wonder whether you know more than you're letting on. We only had about six cans in the fridge at half time so the Chairman drove off to get a box of 24 so you must have been talking to people from Hatfield Town to come out with such an accurate statement. We're not big drinkers at Tokyngton Manor particularly taking into account the Chairman's status as a man of the cloth and even the players can take it or leave it.

Sounds like they have to!

Horace - The demon drink has been the ruin of many a man, George Best, Paul Gascoigne, Jim Baxter, Malcolm McDonald, Paul McGrath, Tony Adams and Paul Merson to name a few, at Tokyngton Manor we encourage our players to drink in moderation if they have to drink at all.

What hard hitting statement?????