Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

SSML Line Up 2009-10

Just a guess, but I would imagine it would be

Aylesbury FC

Biggleswade Utd.

Brimsdown Rovers

Broxbourne Borough V&E

Chalfont St. Peters

Cockfosters

Colney Heath

Dunstable Town

Hanwell Town

Harefield United

Hatfield Town

Haringay Borough

Hertford Town

Hillingdon Borough

Kingsbury London Tigers

Langford

Leverstock Green

Oxhey Jets

Royston Town

St Margaretsbury

Tring Athletic

Welwyn Garden City

I reckon you only got one wrong there syd!

So according to that both Holmer Green and Kentish Town are relegated and Kings Langley remain in Division 1.

From the SSML website:

8.4. The committee agreed that the Constitution of the Premier Division and Divisions One and Two would have to be delayed until further information was received from The Football Association. This was due to appeals and other issues. The FA was due to make their final decisions following the hearing of those appeals with a proposed date of 26th May. Following this, the committee would reconvene at the earliest possible date to discuss the implications and draw up the Constitution for 2009-10.

So I guess they will met sometime this week/end.

Originally Posted By: Horace

Horace - You're always the man in the know, you must have a 99.99% idea of what the SSML Constitution is going to be next season for all three divisions.

That's obviously Hatfield Town, there's no way they will be able to get into the Premier Division through the back door

Originally Posted By: Rhodes

That's obviously Hatfield Town, there's no way they will be able to get into the Premier Division through the back door
Explain back door ? Read the rules !

Er, well didn't Hatfield Town finished third, how does that give them a 'God given' right for promotion. Anyway Herns Lane hasn't been rubber stamped as yet for Premier Division football next season.

Try again Rhodes!

Horace - So if you had your way Hatfield Town would be in the Premier Division next season then.

I have explained my rationale on another thread. I think on achievements on the pitch, both King's Langley and Hatfield Town deserve to play in the Premier Division. Judgement of Solomon required. (he would no doubt have left both in Div1 !)

I think on achievements on the pitch, both King's Langley and Hatfield Town deserve to play in the Premier Division.

Horace - I beg to differ, I think Kings Langley performed far better on the field of play than Hatfield Town did and I also believe from previous posts, from the likes of Jonno, that Hatfield come with some baggage off the pitch.

Rhodes, stop making posts that I agree with!!! It's just not cricket!!

Jonno - Yes, as you pointed out after the Herts Senior Centenary Trophy Final on 25 March, there is an unhealthy drinking culture at Hatfield Town which ideally needs to be stamped out before the Club are allowed to progress to the SSML Premier Division.

Jonno - Yes, as you pointed out after the Herts Senior Centenary Trophy Final on 25 March, there is an unhealthy drinking culture at Hatfield Town which ideally needs to be stamped out before the Club are allowed to progress to the SSML Premier Division.
Your ignorance is obscene Rigsby ! As for Jonno , well , us drunks cant wait to gatecrash his next gig . At the moment all Hatfield Town are guilty of is having a glimmer of hope . Sorry !

Robin Hood - I thought that my post might bring you out of the woodwork but sometimes things have to be said, it's nothing personal but the demon drink has a lot to answer for and the scenes witnessed at the Herts Senior Centenary Trophy Final mustn't be repeated.

You were there then Rhodes? Please describe the scenes just as you saw them.

Quote:

witnessed some shocking behaviour at the Herts Senior Centenary Trophy final tonight. They're not supporters, they're animals! Disgraceful, you should be ashamed of yourselves

Horace - No I wasn't at the game but the above told me everything I needed to know.